Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Fading Secrets

*Tom’s Pov*

After I had held the door open I fast walked to the driver’s door of my Escalade. I got in and turned on the car. Without even putting my seat belt on I raced off the street Eibhlin lived on.

I needed to not only cool down, but to distract myself. I needed to get my mind off the way Eibhlin looked and the real pain that was hidden behind her anger and the only way I could think to do that right now was to drive and drive fast.

“Fuck” I said as I came to my senses. There was no need for me to react that way towards Avs, but the whole fucking situation pisses me off.

It pisses me of that Bill knew and that Gustav knew and that neither of them thought to tell me. It pisses me off that Eibhlin would want to hide from me. And it pisses me off that she decides to show up now and that she has the nerve to become our assistant manager.

Why’d she have to snap, I mean we were having a pleasant conversation before her dad got brought up.

I drove fast down another back street taking the long way back to my apartment. And then I realized how stupid I had been. Avy hates being felt sorry for, especially if she’s being felt sorry for because of her parents. Her mom has always been a touchy subject and now I guess her dad was too. I shouldn’t have brought it up.

But I’m still pissed at her for her other actions no matter how much I feel sorry about her dad.

**The Next Morning**

*Eibhlin’s POV*

The next morning I had no way of getting Keevie to preschool or myself to work. After I got myself and Keevie up and around I had Jessica take Caoimhe to preschool.

I called a taxi for myself and when it pulled up in front of the studio I saw that the tire on my car had been changed for me. I smiled to myself and I knew that it had to have been either Georg or Gustav because Bill has no idea how to change a tire and Tom is too pissed at me to do anything like that. I made sure it was still locked and then headed into the building. Before I closed the door I looked up at the sun thinking about how fast the summer was fading away and that reminded me of how fast my secrets were all disappearing. It reminded me about how, soon enough, they would all know about Caoimhe. And not just about her, but they would know the truth about Caoimhe.

And that’s what I dread the most. I dread that even more than me falling again because I rather have my heart broken than her dreams not meet her expectations.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know. This one is quite short, but I promise the next one will be longer.
By the way here's her car.