Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

No Woman Can Restist A Man

We pulled into the parking lot for the venue and Reaghan got out before I did. She went over to the door that led to where Caoimhe was sitting.

She started to unbuckle her and I gave her a questioning look, “I thought I might as well get started now.” She shrugs her shoulders and I let it go.

So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
So what did you think I would say?
No you can't run away, no you can't run away
You wouldn't


My cell phone goes off and it’s the tone for someone I don’t know, “Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Georg. Me and Bill are going to meet you downstairs so we can show you where we are and give you the backstage pass for the new chick.”

“Uh huh, what ever Georg” I say barley listening.

“Yep, bye” and he hung up.

“Who was that?” Reaghan asked as I saw Keevie take her hand.

“You’ll see.” I smirk to myself. Reaghan and Georg . . . hmmm, they would look nice together. We walk a bit farther down the hallway and I see some guy with this mop of brown hair. I stop and whisper something to Caoimhe. She runs down the rest of the hallway yelling, “Georg!!!” He turns around and squats a bit so she can jump and give him a hug.

I see a huge smile break across Reaghan’s face and I know that my plan worked. ‘No woman and resist a man who’s good with kids.’ I think to myself. When Reaghan and I reach Bill and Georg I notice that Bill feels a bit rejected so I decide to give him a hug. He smiles and hugs me back.

“I thought you looked left out” I joke. I turn around to introduce Reaghan, but I see that she’s got this awkward look on her face. Georg looks up at the same time I do and I see his brilliant smile as he lays eyes on Reaghan.

“Reaghan, this is Bill and this is Georg, you two this is Reaghan” I say introducing them.

“Hi” Bill abducts her and starts talking her ear off, “I hope you’re prepared for four different styles at one time.” Reaghan laughs and nods her head yes. They start walking and soon I can’t understand them as well so I stop trying.

Keevie looks at me with a question in her little eyes and I nod my head yes. She runs to catch up with Bill and Reaghan. She takes Bill’s hand and Reaghan’s hand both until Bill started talking with his hands and she had to let go of his hand.

“I like her” Georg says as he starts walking.

“You haven’t even said one word to the girl” I laugh.

“Who cares, I still like her.”

“Okay Georg, what ever you say.”

****

Everything had gone as planned during the sound check and all the other pre-concert stuff worked out so it was looking like a promising show. It was half an hour before the show and the guys had told everyone else to leave the room except Reaghan, Keevie, and me.

I had just walked in was standing in a corner until I felt something wrap around my waist. In the corner of my eye I see long brown hair, “Georg, put me down” I demand.

“Nah, I don’t think so” he held me even higher. I wiggled around a bit but he just gripped me tighter. It took him a minute but he managed to get me up on his right shoulder some how.

As I got steady I got an idea. There was a table behind me and I decided to freak him out a bit. I leaned back, putting my hands on the table so I was pretty much doing a hand-stand. He felt me go backwards and started to jerk in that direction but I flipped my legs off his shoulders and Gustav caught him before he fell. Gustav also pulled Georg out of my way so I could rest my feet back on the floor and put my head in the air where it belongs.

“What the hell was that!” he says freaked out.

“Do you not remember Avy, she always did stuff like that just to freak us out” Bill said.

“And don’t forget that she use to do it to show off too” Tom added.

“No she only did it to show off to you, she didn’t care about impressing the rest of us” Bill said again, pulling me onto the couch next to him.

“Wait” Reaghan spoke up, “I’m confused. How long have you worked for these guys?”

“About a week and a half longer than you” I say plain as day.

“Okay, now I got it” she pauses, “Wait, never mind I’m still confused.”

“She may have been working for us for about a week but we’ve known her since we were thirteen” Bill says knocking into my shoulder.

“So why would she have been trying to impress Tom?” Reaghan continued to ask questions.

“Well . . .” Bill hesitated. It was still a sore subject.

“Go ahead, I don’t care. It’s the past and it’s not like it’s taboo” I say popping a piece of cinnamon gum in my mouth.

“What’s the past?” she asks like we’re stringing her along on purpose.

“About a year before we left to record and tour Eibhlin and Tom started dating” Bill said.

“Who’s Eibhlin?” she asked clearly confused again.

The guys all look at me, “What, I told her my name was Ava. And that’s what I’m going to tell the press and the fans if they ask. Also that’s what you are all going to tell them if they ask, right?” I say threateningly.

“Right!” they all agree with my terms.

“By the way, my name isn’t really Ava Kristia if you can’t tell. That’s just my stage name, my real name is Eibhlin Kristina Shail.”
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way her ring tone is "For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic" by Paramore and the first ring tone, the alarm was "Gold Lion" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i also hope you enjoy the next one because it's going to get pretty complicated real fast.
Feedback in the form of comments are always enjoyed :)