Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Rainbow

It’s been a month since Tom found out and the hotel we were staying at now had this playground like area out by the pool with a fence dividing the two. So, I took Caoimhe outside to play around before dinner and I’ll admit I was trying to get her to use up some energy so she would sleep tonight. Keevie yelled to me and I turned around.

“Mommy look” she yelled and then kicked a soccer ball that had been left here towards me, “Do a trick mama”

“Alright, Baby” I said and as I toyed around with the ball the guys walked out in their swim-trunks and headed for the pool.

I kicked the ball behind me and attempted to make it pop over in front of me. Instead it flew towards the fence and collided with the part of the fence that was right behind Georg. He jumped about a foot in the air.

“What the hell are you trying to do” he yelled as he turned to look at me.

“Language. Watch it.” I said sternly pointing towards Caoimhe.

“Sorry, but what were you trying to do?”

“She was trying to do a rainbow” Tom interrupted putting a teasing emphasis on ‘trying’ and I realized he had been watching me the whole time.

“Well, you of all people would know that I’ve only been able to do one at the very most three times” I say smiling, “Besides, please pray tell, how long has it been since you’ve done one?”

“Doesn’t matter how long ago it was I know I can still do one, most of the time” he says getting that cocky smile on his face.

“Then please, by all means” I say and step aside. He walks towards the fence and then hops it and taps the soccer ball a few times.

He gets it set up and on the first try he fails, horribly so. I roll my eyes and he says, “I said most of the time, not all of it.”

“You have two more tries” I say smirking.

He doesn’t say anything and gets situated again. He readjusts his swim-trunks and he flips the soccer ball towards me. And as an instant reflex I head it into the pool creating a large splash right next to Bill.

These entire goings on have distracted Caoimhe and hearing Bill screech in surprise\fear made her burst out in a fit of giggles. When her laughter subsided she turned to me and asked in the cutest little four-year old voice, “Mommy, can I go swimming with Tom?” She then turned to Tom and raised her eyebrows and smiled.

“Come on Avs let her swim for a bit” he says giving me this look that made me think he was begging too.

“Fine” I sighed in surrender, “I’ll go get your swim suit.” I turned back towards the hotel and didn’t realize that Tom was following me until he held the door open for me.

“Thanks” I whispered. I felt a bite of guilt sting in the back of my mind, I still haven’t told Keev that Tom was her dad.

“Look I want to talk to you” he said not looking at me as I pressed the button that would take us to my floor.

“I know you do and I know why you want to, but right now you’re gonna take your daughter swimming.”

“But it’s not the same if she doesn’t know that I’m her dad” I close my eyes. Just the way he said it made that one hurt. ‘Please, dear lord make him stop, I can’t take it anymore.’ He did stop and didn’t say a word as we arrived at my floor and as we made our way to my room and as he waited outside the door while I went to get her swim-suit.

The walk back down was just as silent and he opened the door for me again. Caoimhe came running and I grabbed her around the waist, turned her real quick and headed towards the changing type area. I quickly changed her and then we walked back out.

“If you want to go swimming you better get over there with Tom” I say and give her a little push. She goes running to him tries to push him in. She overestimated herself and almost fell in herself, but Tom grabbed her and swung her onto his shoulders.

As I sat down in one of the chairs he carried her, still on his shoulders, to the steps and slowly waded into the water until it tickled her feet. He took one step further and I swear she gave him a heart-attack when she leaned back. He got this ‘oh shit’ look on his face as he grabbed her feet. Her face was completely underwater before he got her back up straight.

I let out a laugh and clapped my hands once. “What’s so funny? I could have dropped her or she could have drowned” Tom started freaking out on me.

“Well, A: I’m laughing because of the look on your face when she went backwards, and B: she can swim, sort of.”

He looked up at her out of the corner of his eyes, “You can swim? Then why am I holding you on my shoulders?”

“I don’t know” she giggled and she honestly didn’t know why. On that note Tom took her off his shoulders and put her tiny body in the water save her head.

“Don’t let go for to long if you do, she gets tired easily” I warn him.

“Don’t worry I won’t.”

After about five minutes she whispers something to Tom and Tom hands her to Bill who immediately starts talking animatedly with her. Tom gets out of the pool and heads over to me. These actions made me very nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second one today!!! And the next few chapters will be going up fast because i've got them already typed :)
comments are the best please leave them!!