Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

What Would You Call It Now?

But as I get my left foot over the threshold my right foot gets caught and I trip. I am expecting to hit the floor in a most ungraceful way, but instead of my hands hitting the ground they hit someone’s chest.

“Like I always said that ballet never did much good for your grace and balance” says the person who caught me.

“Hello to you too Tom” I say standing back on my feet but he still has his arms around like I was still falling, “And thank you” I say not minding that he was still holding me as he looked down at me slightly. These heels gave me some extra height but no enough.

“So what do you think?” Reaghan asks with her back to me and Tom.

“I think you can let go of me” I say to Tom.

“Are you sure, I mean with that whole balance and grace issue?” he says flirting with me.

“Do you use that line often?” I flirt back.

“Only with uncoordinated ballerinas” he answers smirking at me as he started playing with his sexy lip ring.

“Tom” I whined drawing out his name.

“What?” he asked like he had no clue what he was doing.

“You know what” I said stepping away from him. He smirked and smiled at the same time and stopped playing with his lip ring. He finally got a look at what I was wearing and his smirk got larger and I saw a mischievous look grow in his eyes. He unknowingly started to flick his lip ring with his tongue.

“Uh huh, eyes up just a little bit” I say taking his chin and forcing it upwards making him bite his tongue.

“Ow!!” he says.

“Well, lust hurts” I say simply walking away from him. I notice that no one else is in the room.

“What makes you think it’s lust?” he says follows me to the couch, “Why couldn’t it be something more?”

“Well what else could it be?” I ask and I feel the atmosphere getting more serious.

“I don’t know, what we had before” he suggested.

“Back then I would have called what we had love” I say as he steps closer and I move myself against the wall.

“What would you call it now?” he asked getting closer still

“Love” I said now breathless. And soon I was breathless.

I was breathless because Tom’s lips met mine and I stopped wanting to breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and i planned it to be longer but as i was typing it this just seemed like the perfect place to stop. the next chapter will be longer of course and i would love feed back as always.
PEACE :)