Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Fighting in the Rain

’No! I can’t do this. We can’t do this. It won’t work out. Stop!’ My thought process is short but it makes sense to me.

“Stop!” I say breaking the connection between Tom and me.

I gasp and breathe heavy not because I’m out of breath but because it hurts. All the old feelings, the love, the care, and the hurt are all flooding back and they’re flooding in to fast.

“No, I can’t” I say walking fast out of the room. Tom calls after me but I completely ignore him because it hurts, just like the last time when he walked away.

**Flashback**

“I can’t do this anymore Tom” I say as the rain starts to come down harder.

“Do what?” h asked confused and angry that he was getting yelled at.

“Sit around while you flirt with every girl” I say as a few drops finally soak through my top.

“It’s not like I do anything with them” he says trying to make sound not as bad.

“I don’t care that you don’t do anything more. It’s not even the fact that you flirt it’s more the fact that you don’t respect me” I yell getting really sick to my stomach right then.

“How do I not respect you?” he asked shortly. I could tell his temper was getting to him because he was using short sentences.

“You don’t respect me enough to not flirt with every pretty girl and what’s worse is that you do it right in front of me!!”

“Come on Av this can’t be what’s bugging you. I’ve been flirting with other girls for as long as we’ve been going out!”

“Exactly!” I shout my hair now becoming drenched with the rain and his dreadlocks looked like a wet mop. My cell phone went off and I looked at it. It read, “I’m gonna miss you :[” it was from Bill and he continued to text, “I will send you an email everyday of what happened in Hamburg” They were leaving? How come no one told me?!

“What the hell?” I asked resisting the urge to throw up again. I was so stressed out and this whole thing was making it worse.

“Now what?” Tom asked furious, moving closer to me. The wet pavement of the school parking lot made a splashing noise every time he took a step.

“You’re leaving! When were you planning on telling me?” I yelled once more.

“I was gonna tell you when I met you here but you freaked out on me instead. Now I just might leave tomorrow with out saying good bye” he said and my world came crashing down. I couldn’t resist the urge to throw up any longer. I ran for the garbage can and let loose for a second. Then when I had finished I stumbled away and then I tripped and fell on the ground. Tom rushed to my side.

“Go away” I demanded. He didn’t listen and proceeded to grab my arm and place his hand on my wet back.

“Don’t touch me!” I yelled too hurt to care about his feelings.

“You know what, I’m not gonna sit here and get yelled at for no reason” he says standing up, “I’ll call you tomorrow before I leave.”

“If you take one more step we’re through” I say sitting up. He freezes in his tracks. He spins around to face me again.

“And why would I care if we were over?” he asked and I could hear the fury in his voice.

After I stay silent for a minute he turns away again and continues to walk away from me. As he turns his back I whisper more to myself than to him, “Because I’m pregnant.” And for a moment of sheer hope I thought I saw him pause but there was no way he could hear me over the rain and now the thunder.

**End Flashback**
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this but it played out better in my head. Anyway I'm super excited because I have nine stars and i have breached 100 comments. My new goal is 150 so if you could help me reach that goal it would be amazing.