Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

A Very Fun Way

“Tom we have to get going, now!” I yell from the front door. Head out to Tom’s Escalade to put the last of my bags in there. It was pretty much full with mine and Caoimhe’s stuff. Tom had only one bag in there because most of his stuff was in his apartment in Hamburg

“I’m coming give me a minute” he yells from a weird direction.

“Where are you?” I ask shutting the car door.

“Right here” he says calmly walking out the front door to his mother’s house.

I notice he’s walking out alone, “Where is your daughter?”

“With her grandmother” he states simply.

“Why? I need to get her in the car” I say opening the backseat door

“No you don’t” he says.

“Okay will you tell me what is going on?” I say putting my hands on my hips.

“Caoimhe is staying at my mom’s for the night. Don’t worry they’ll bring her up tomorrow morning in time for our flight” he says sauntering over and wrapping his arms around my waist. He looks down at me a wickedly sexy smirk on his face. He leans down and presses his forehead against mine and I almost go weak in the knees. A lone dread lock falls down and brushes my cheek. With that dread lock and the closeness of his body to mine comes a wonderful scent which I had grown re-accustomed to over the past week.

I take a deep breath and I’m not sure if it’s to calm down or to just breathe in the smell of him. I let out the breath slowly and look him in the eyes, those deep chocolate eyes. ‘Snap out of it Eibhlin’ I break the connection by closing my eyes.

When I open my eyes again Tom is still looking directly at me but now I see a hint of mischief in his eyes. I open my mouth to speak, but before I can get a word out he sticks his tongue out and licks the bridge of my nose to my forehead.

“Tom!!”I squeal as he turns to run from me. He probably would have gotten away had it not been for his over sized pants. Well that and me having to chase after Keevie all the time. I sprinter after him and was about to jump on his back when spun around to face me. His turning around surprised me and threw me off so instead of jumping on him I kind of fell on him and threw him backwards. I landed on top of him which was good because me hitting the ground right now would not be good. I smiled at him before I bit my lip. I was about to lean down and kiss him when he flipped us so my back was now on the cool ground. He smiles at me and that smile turns into a seductive smirk as he leans down and our lips finally meet. After about a second like that we break apart and it’s my turn to smirk. As goes to lean down for a second time I hear a door open.

I choose to ignore it until I hear Gordon yell, “You two better get going if you want to make it on time.”

I smile as Tom let’s his forehead fall against my lips. I kiss his forehead gently, “He’s right we have to leave.”

“Yeah, I know, but I really don’t want to” he says rolling off of me and onto his back. I roll on my side to face him.

“Don’t want to leave this position or Magdeburg?”

“Both but Magdeburg more” he says staring at the sky.

“Why?” I ask simply.

“Because here I don’t really have to worry about paparazzi and shit like that” he says looking around now, “This week I kind of got a feel of what my life would have been like if we didn’t have that fight and if I had known about Keevie from the start.”

“Trust me it would have been nothing like this” I say sitting up, resting my hand on his toned stomach which lays hidden under his over sized shirts most times.

“What do you mean?” he asks and I turn to face him.

“Well for instance we would both be a lot more stressed out because neither of us would have the nice jobs we have now” I say stating the obvious.

“What ever” he says sitting up. I feel his arm snake around my legs and the other one reach around my waist. Before I can even guess what he is about to do he does it. He stands up and takes me with him. By the placement of his hands he is carrying me bridal style to the car. He drops me off at the passenger side door and I look at him with my hands on my hips.

“What makes you think you’re driving?”

“Two things” he says with a smirk on his face, “It’s my car and I have the keys.”

He holds up the keys and I look at my back pocket where I had put them, “How did you get those?”

“In a very fun way” he smirks and plays with his lip ring. I hate it when he does that because he only does it to make me give in.

“Just shut up and get in the car” I say opening the passenger door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this one.
It may seem like a filler but it is important later.
:)