Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Pet Parakeets

“Okay so I have no idea where I’m going” I say turning my head to look at Rea.

“Sooooo…….what do you want me to do?” she asks being blond.

“Did you take a stupid pill before we left?” I say.

“No” she says like I asked her what day it was, “I took a dumb tablet” she finishes sticking her tongue out at me.

“What ever, can you just tell me where I’m going?” I say rolling my eyes at her smart ass-ness.

“The Ratsweinkeller” she says nonchalantly.

“The Ratsweinkeller?!” my jaw practically hits the floor, “Reaghan do u know what the Ratsweinkeller is like?”

“Um some fancy restaurant?” she takes a guess her English accent showing shining through.

“It is the premier restaurant in all of Hamburg. Reservation only, suit and tie, under city hall restaurant!” I give her and exasperated look

“Oh shit” she says giving me a concerned look.

“Yeah” I start to say before she cuts me off with a burst of laughter.

“What the hell?” I say as she gasps for breath.

“I . . . just pictured . . . the guys . . . in suits and ties” she says between gasps.

“Oh god” I say joining her laughter. Tom hates tight clothes as it is and couple that with a tie around his neck would kill him.

Then I looked down at what I was wearing, “Ugh, now I feel under-dressed!”

“No no no no no” Reaghan waved her finger at me, “Don’t you dare tell me that what I picked out for you isn’t good enough. Just . . . nein!” she finishes by yelling at me

“That’s not what I mean, I love this dress and these shoes and this hair, but it’s just everybody else is gonna be dresses like-”

“Oh please, will you relax?” Reaghan interrupts me, “The guys reserved a private room for all of us tonight.”

“Reaghan” I continue freaking out, “do you know how much that costs?”

“Judging by your reaction” she pauses, “a lot of Euros.”

“Yeah” I state simply as I pull up to the Ratsweinkeller.

We get out of the Escalade and I automatically spot Tom and Georg waiting outside for us. Reaghan leans into me as she hooks her arm with mine, “I texted them when we got close.” She answered my unasked question. Then she stopped me and whispered in my ear as we got closer, “Suits and ties” and we both burst out laughing hysterically. We gained many looks from the people surrounding us as we continued to cackle. The boy turned at the familiar sound of our laughter and gave us weird looks.

“What’s so funny?” Tom, dressed in his normal baggy pants, oversized t-shirt, and hat, asked as he pulled me away from Reaghan who was seized by Georg.

“Oh nothing” Rea says batting her eyelashes.

“Come on, will you just tell us what it is?” Georg says as he pulls Reaghan backwards away from Tom and me. I turn and take a quick glance back at them as Georg whispers something to her. I keep walking with Tom and instead of walking into the restaurant we walk right by the door and around the corner.

“Tom what are we doing?” I ask standing on the corner looking at him.

“Just close your eyes” he says turning me around towards the street.

I feel him move my hair to my left shoulder and I feel something being placed around my neck, landing right next to my necklace. Then I feel Tom unhook my necklace and take it off. I place my hand to my neck so I can feel the necklace Tom just placed there and he slaps it away.

“Just be patient” he says and turns me around again. He stands behind me and places his hands on my shoulders, “Open your eyes.”

I open my eyes and see a mirror leaning against the side of the building. I look at my reflection and see the gorgeous necklace that matched the earrings that Tom had gotten me earlier.

“Tom it’s gorgeous!” I say swirling around to face him. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. After what feels like an eternity but is probably not even a whole minute we break apart, “But why?”

“Why what?” Tom looks at me with a puzzled face.

“Why all the jewelry?” I answer his question with a question.

“I don’t know, ‘cause I feel like it I guess” he shrugs his shoulders and then he looks at me again, “And because” he pauses, “Ich liebe dich.”

I melt. He leans down as I look up at him and just as our lips are to meet again-

“Hey, will you two hurry up?” Georg yells from the corner of the building. Reaghan walks right by him and up to me. She squeezes her way between Tom and I and wraps her arms around my shoulders. “So” Reaghan starts, “What’d he get you?”

“What makes you think he got me anything?” I put my hand on my hip and look at her.

“Other than the new necklace around your neck?” she raises one eyebrow at me, “It’s not that hard to tell when a girl’s boyfriend gives her a pretty gift!”

“Alright” I say giving up, “Isn’t it gorgeous?” I squeal a little bit.

“First the earrings then the necklace” she says as we wait for the guys to catch up. They are standing where Tom and I were talking about something that looked to be very important. What is Tom up to tonight? Reaghan continues though I’m not fully listening “I wouldn’t be surprised if the next thing he didn’t give you was your own personal Audi!”

“Huh?” I ask returning to our conversation.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if he got you an Audi as your next gift” she repeats herself with no issue.

“Uh, hell no! Tom knows better than to buy me any motorized vehicle smaller than a two door truck” I say finally getting fed up with Tom and Georg’s chit chatting, “Come on gentlemen, I’m hungry and it’s not a good idea to keep me waiting.”

“We’re coming, we’re coming” Georg says rolling his eyes at me.

“Don’t roll you eyes at me” I say putting my hand on my hip and raising my eyebrows.

“If I can’t roll my eyes what am I supposed to do, flip you the bird?” he says and he raises his middle finger at me.

“Hpmph” I snort. “Two can play that game” I say as I raise both my middle fingers at him.

“Okay children, time to put our little parakeets away” Reaghan says to us as if we were Caoimhe’s age. She hooks arms with me and with Georg and pulls us towards the door and I quick grab Tom. I can’t help but laugh at the thought that this is only the beginning of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile but not as long as last time :\ i hope you liked this chapter because i rather enjoyed writing it :D
the necklace Tom got Eibhlin.
i know it's not mentioned in the story but here's Reaghan's outfit.