Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Because It's Sexy

We walk through the doors and are met with elegant high ceilings and gentle music playing. After realizing I was gawking I returned my gaze to Tom and smiled.

“Tom” I whisper, “How much did this cost?”

“None of your concern” he answers with a smirk.

“Uh uh, that’s not how it works” I shake my head at, “I was a single mother for four years, how much something costs is always my concern.”

“Fine I won’t tell you how much it cost but all of us guys chipped in” he says placing his hand on my lower back. In the background I hear Georg say the name of the reservations.

“Yeah but who chipped in the most?” I say moving my head with a know-it-all attitude.

“Me and Georg chipped in the most” he continues as we continue walking, “And I’m paying for your meal tonight.” We are lead to our seats in a private room by the hostess.

“Oh no, I was expecting you to pay for me” I say looking around me, “If you didn’t . . . let’s just say life would be very fun for you for a long time” I say turning back to him with my own wicked smirk on my face.

He looks at me for a second with raised eyebrows and then kisses me, fiercely and passionately, so much so that I almost loose it right there and he knows it. He smirks into the kiss, “I doubt that.” He looks at me again, “You should smirk more often.”

Now it’s my turn to raise my eyebrows, “Why is that?”

“Because it’s sexy.”

“Mm, does it turn you on?” I reply stepping closer to him, lacing that step with another smirk.

“Yes” he says gruffly, taking a step towards me. He takes another step towards me and I take a step back, into a wall. I glance around and notice that were in a hallway, all alone. He’s about to kiss me when we hear a door open and someone yell, “Get a room.” It’s Georg.

Tom closes his eyes and rests his forehead against mine and I whisper, “Saved by the bell.”

He opens his eyes at the sound of my voice, his eyelashes brushing mine, “Yeah, the dumb bell.”

I smile and then peck him on the lips real fast, “Come on, I’m hungry” I pause, “and you don’t want to keep a pregnant woman hungry.”

He places his hand on my stomach, “Definitely not.”

I smile wider and sigh, “Let’s go before they send Bill out next.”

We walk into the private dining room only to be met by wolf whistles.

“Ha ha, very funny Georg” I reply rolling my eyes.

“Ah ah ah, what did we discuss about the rolling of the eyes?” he says wagging his finger at me.

“Oh, sorry” I smile and flip him the bird.

“That’s better!”

Tom leads me to my seat which is between him and Bill. Georg is on his right, with Reaghan to Georg’s right, and Gustav to the right of Reaghan and the left of Bill. After he pulls out my seat like a gentlemen he smack Georg upside the head before sitting down himself. Georg chuckles but pushes Tom by the shoulder at the same time. Tom laughs and is about to pull Georg’s chair from the table when Reaghan raises her voice, “I thought we left the children at home tonight?”

Georg perks up, “Children?” he says stressing the plural-ness of it, “Is there something your not telling me Reaghan?”

We all burst out laughing and I see Tom slip me glance and smirk at me. I stick my tongue out at him and continue to laugh. After we all regain control and the ability to breathe Bill speaks up.

“What took you two so long?” he looks at Tom and me.

“Um” I struggle to find the words and I look to Tom for help, instead though Georg speaks up, again.

“They were getting freaky in the hallway” he grins, nudging Tom in the shoulder with his elbow.

Tom opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off, “Georg?”

He shifts his gaze to me, “Hmm?”

“Remember that day back in 2003?” I say tilting my head to the side.

“Which day, cause there was 366 of them” he says like I’m stupid.

I close my eyes and bite my lip as everyone else tries not laugh at him. Tom fails miserably.

Georg looks at Reaghan, with a lost look on his face, for help.

She places her hand on his shoulder and says quietly, “Sweety, there was only 365 days in 2003” she says stressing the five, “you were thinking of 2004.”

“Oh” a look of realization crossed his face as he understood what we were all laughing at, “Shut up.”

“As I was saying, remember the day in 2003 I beat your ass?” I lick my lips and smile, fighting back laughter still.

“Which time?” he asks again, “You beat my ass a lot.”

“My point exactly” I smirk and clasp my hand together.

His face flashed fear and then embarrassment as he understood what I meant. This time the guys couldn’t contain their laughter and they were loud about it too.

“Shut up!!” Georg says again with more power but still full of embarrassment.

Reaghan rubs his shoulder with her hand, “Its okay sweety. If it were anyone other than Eibhlin it wouldn’t be, but it is so you’re good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, this one was definitely up sooner than the last one :D
By the way the Ratsweinkeller is a real restaurant in Hamburg, Germany.
I'd give you a link to a pic but i can't find any really good ones :(
Next one should be up tomorrow (maybe tonight)