Sequel: Beside You
Status: really sad about the zero comments i got but the next one should be up soon

Here, Here, and Here

Drunk Ass

“How the hell did you get my hair to do that?”

“Your hair is naturally curly and the fact that it previously had braids in it help” Reaghan says to me as I stare at my now extremely curly hair. It amazed me how she got it to go from semi wavy with braids to super curly.

“Put your arms up” she demanded.

“Why?”

“Just do it” she says bluntly and I automatically lift my arms above my head.

She smiles. I begin to roll my eyes when all of a sudden I feel a make up brush being run across my stomach.

“What are you doing?” I make a weird look and glance down.

“Putting body glitter on your stomach and now your back” she says staying focused.

“Why?”

“To draw Tom’s attention to your smoking body” she says and then she runs the brush lightly over my shoulders and the part of my chest the corset style shirt leaves uncovered.

She stops, “Did your boobs get bigger?”

“What?!”

“Your boobs, they look bigger” she straightens up.

“I think your on crack!” I stop looking at myself and walk towards the door. I turn around and face Rea, “Where exactly did you put your glitter?”

“Right below my skirt and on the top part of my chest” she says applying mascara.

“Why?”

“To draw Georg’s attention to my butt and my boobs!” she turns to look at me. All I see are her now white eyelashes. She sees my eyes go wide and answers my unasked question, “It’s white mascara. Cool huh?”

“Yeah and a little weird.”

“What ever, we both look drop dead gorgeous so let’s go meet our men!” she links arms with me and we waltz out of the bathroom and into the fray.

“Hey baby” Reaghan says to Georg as we slide into our seats at our table.

“Woah” is Georg’s simple answer as he takes in Reaghan’s white tube top with an under bust black corset, her super short black mini skirt, not to mention her extreme make up. A dark shadow eye with bright glitter pink eyeliner and white eyelashes. I’m surprised he hasn’t had seizure yet, looking at her under the flashing lights.

“I should say the same” Tom says smoothly even though he is obviously gawking at me. The ribbed corset top wasn’t skin tight but it was built to give extra cleavage, not that the pregnancy wasn’t already doing that. It gave just a teasing glimpse of my flat stomach, extenuated by the low-riding jeans Reaghan had forced me into. My make up was just as colorful as hers but not so bright. On my lips I had a cherry red lip gloss and on my eyes I had black eyeliner and mascara with pale blue eye shadow; all colors picked to match the colorful flower pattern on my top.

“Now are you sure you don’t want to dance with this?”I ask, raising my eyebrows seductively.

I can see him swallow slightly before he answers, “Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Suit yourself” I look at Reaghan and she returns the look knowingly, “Why don’t you order yourself a beer while Reaghan and I dance?”

“Wait, you’re telling me to have a drink?” he asks stunned.

“I don’t think I ever told you to not, besides, we leave for America tomorrow where the drinking age is twenty-one” I say standing up to leave for the dance floor with Reaghan, “Just make sure you don’t drink to much or anything to hard.” And I leave without a second glance.

Reaghan and I start dancing to the beat as we work our way into the middle of the dance floor. Soon enough this guy starts dancing with me, and then he starts on me. I can tell he’s drunk and I really don’t want to deal with what ever drama telling him to stop could bring, but I also didn’t want to deal with the drama that not telling him to stop could bring. I look around, a tad frantic, when I spot Bill not to far from where I was in distress. I grab him away from the pretty red head he was dancing with and start dancing with him in a friendly way.

“What the hell? I was kinda dancing with that red head!” he shouted at me over the music.

“Yeah but I need your help to get this drunk off my ass” I say jerking my head in the direction of the guy who was still trying to dance with me. I hooked my arms around Bill’s neck and moved my body closer to his to give the impression that I was really into him. I leaned in so I wouldn’t have to yell, “Besides, her hair is fake.”

“How can you tell?” he asks moving us farther away from the creeper drunk guy.

“Her blonde roots are showing” I say and he automatically glances over at her. By the smile on his face I can tell that he sees it now.

All of a sudden I feel some guy up on my ass. I let out an angry huff and I don’t even notice the amused look on Bill’s face before I start to freak.

“Look, what do I have to do to say that I don’t want to dance with some drunk ass-” I stop short as I turn around and see its Tom.

“Wow, I didn’t think having one beer made me a drunk ass but okay” he says teasing me.

“Shut up” I whine as Bill heads back to the table leaving Tom and I as alone as we could get on the dance floor.

“I win” I smugly say as he starts to sway to the music with me.

“Only by default” he says stubbornly.

“How so?”

“I first got up to defend what was mine” he says referring to the drunk guy. Now normally I would be offended my being talked about like he owns me but I kind of found it cute. The sly smirk on his face helped a little though. He continued, “Then, I got a little jealous that my brother was dancing with you more than I was.”

“I still win” I scrunch up my nose, gloating a bit.

We start to dance a little, getting slightly dirty as the beat picks up and the song cuts to an American favorite of mine. I start singing along to ‘Tough It’ by Busta Rymes when I feel Tom slip something onto my left hand.

“Yep, you win” he says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reaghan
Eibhin

Tell what you think and give me your predictions. ; )