Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 10

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

School was going to be extremely awkward, I don’t think I could talk to James or Gage without being embarrassed or scared shitless. I have enough social problems thank you very much. Now half of my friends wont talk to me because of Gage and some of them because James freaks them out. What the heck is happening? Sam told me that if they can’t accept people without being selfish then they are no friends of ours. Sam the wise.

I stood in front of my body length mirror staring at myself. I wore a teal blue shirt and black skinnies with black and blue Vans. I had black fingerless gloves and a mix of light blue and black jelly bracelets on both my wrists. Sam always told me to wear a lot of blue because it “brings out my eyes” or so she says. Women.

I walked out of the house, waving bye to my mom before heading down the street. I spotted an unfamiliar car not far off on the side I was walking. I’ve been walking this way for a few years and have lived here my whole life, I would know if someone got a new car or not. A red Jeep Cherokee. Hmmm pretty cool car, but not my style.

I paid no mind to it and continued walking. Suddenly the door swung open and I was pulled in. I landed hard onto the fake leather seats. I looked up to see those two piercing eyes glaring down at me. Gage! I yelped and jumped back only to hit the door. He rolled his eyes and was reaching out to me. I flinched away “don’t hurt me!” I yelled instinctively.

He just pulled me to sit in the seat and buckled me in. “Hold on,” He said and rushed down the streets like we were in a high-speed chase. Sad thing was no cops caught us, what does that tell you about our security in this town?

We parked in the school a few minutes later and Gage got out. He came over to my side and pulled me out though I didn’t lose my balance because he picked me up out of the car making sure I didn’t and for some reason I found that sweet. God what is wrong with me?

He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me through the school halls. People ducked and dodged out of his way as he stormed away with me close behind trying not to stumble. We made it to our usual meeting place and he threw me to Sam and James. “There! Now stop your damn whining!” He said and sat down leaning on the lockers behind him.

We all stood dumbfounded staring at him. He looked up at us. “These two morons were whining for 3 whole minutes about how you weren’t here yet. It ticked me off so I had James giving me directions to your house and went to get you.” He said putting his headphones in and blasting some loud techno/screamo song it sounded like.

Sam and James shrugged and hugged me happily but knocked me off balance and I fell backwards landing in Gage’s lap. He looked at me and I almost got lost in his hazel eyes but they soon changed to a glare and I quickly jumped up hiding behind Sam. I gave her a “see he’s evil!” look and she gave me a sympathetic look in reply.

She patted my back and only then did I realize I had completely forgotten about the confession. I looked at James nervously and he just smiled to me like usual. “Justin looks so blue today!” He said hugging me making me blush. Sam laughed and nodded. “I know right! Blue is so his color!” She said happily.

He let me go and I slinked closer to Sam. She just wrapped her arm around me and smiled widely. I tugged on her long sleeved shirt cover and looked up at her. “Can I talk to you…. privately?” I asked. She looked at the two guys staring at us and back to me. “Sure come on,” she said and pulled me up dragging me a few steps before turning to James who almost followed us and said, “ah ah ah private talk.” Flicking her finger from side to side in the air at him.

He did a puppy dog pout but it doesn’t work on her, I should know. She snapped her fingers and pointed down. He immediately sat down and we rushed away. We stopped at some random hall. “Okay so what’s up?” she asked me. I slid to the ground hiding my red face. “I was asked out,” I mumbled. She crouched down to me. “Whaaaaaat?! By who? Is he cute? It was a guy right? Tell me everything!” she squealed.

And as if I was a robot I answered her. “James, he’s uuumm, yes it was a guy…I believe, and it was too confusing to tell you everything.” She blinked and jumped. “JAMES?!” she yelled. People turned to face us and I covered her mouth but snapped them back only to see her tongue sticking out, heh I was lucky this time.

“He asked you out?” She almost hissed. “Oh god this just flips everything around. What did you tell him?” She asked looking me in the eyes. “I…I haven’t yet,” I said. She sighed and rustled my hair. “Man love hurts,” she said. HOW WOULD SHE KNOW?! She doesn’t believe she can fall in love since she’s never so much as had a single crush on anyone ever since she was born!

“Well what are you going to say? You can’t avoid it forever,” she said. I sighed and hugged my knees tighter. Oh how I wish I could avoid it. She thought for a few seconds then snapped her fingers. “I know you may not be interested in him but think about it, he has got to be a LOT sweeter and nicer than Gage is and he likes to keep things from being boring.” I looked up at her, it was true and then again I was more or less forced into a sudden “crush” for Gage by Sam, but then again I don’t really feel anything for Justin. Damny damn damness.

Great now I’m even more confused as to what I should do. Before it was just whether I wanted to keep my face or not, now it’s either lose my face and live a life trying to reach my “crush” or keep my face and have a sweet but loveless relationship. GAAAAAAAH!!!!!

We walked back to the two guys and sat down. Sam smiled like nothing happened but I kept watch on my feet. James sat next to me “what’s up?” He asked his voice painted with worry. I looked up at his cloudy hazel eyes, they weren’t nearly as deep as Gage’s eyes but still had a beautiful shine to them. I shook my head “nothing,” I whispered. He put a hand on my shoulder and I nearly shivered under his touch. “You can tell me anything, you know that Justin?” He said. I looked up at him then down at my feet again. I nodded softly but noticeable. “I know.”

I thought about my answer for the rest of school and I had finally come up with something finally, Sam has been pressuring me all day. God woman ease up it’s only been a few hours! Now I just needed to figure out how I would tell him. Oh jeez I need more time!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot double digits! Keep reading lalalala