Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 12

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

I stared at myself in the mirror. I had a thin layer of eyeliner along the bottom of my eye. I wore a highlighter bright blue shirt with Love=Hate on the front in black letters. I wore a pair of tight deep black skinny jeans that hugged me everywhere, EVERYWHERE. I wore a pair of black and blue-checkered converse and blue jelly bracelets on my wrists.

Seriously we are going a little OVERBOARD with the blue here! Sam walked in wearing a yellow shirt with the wall-mart smiley face on the front. She was wearing a slim pair of dark blue pants and a few woven bracelets and gold hoop earrings. Truthfully she could pass as a model.

“And you aren’t looking for anyone?!” I asked startling her. She turned to me surprised. “What?” She asked. “You dress like you’re going on a date and yet you don’t want anyone how?!” She punched my arm lightly and laughed. “Shut up,” She said.

Sam and I ran down the stairs and she walked up to her mom. “Mom can I have the car for tonight? Pretty please with a cherry on top,” she begged. Her mom looked from me to her and sighed. “Okay fine,” she said and didn’t ask any questions about it.

Sam grabbed the keys and her purse. “Okay let’s go meet the boyfriend!” she said tossing me my phone. “Call him, we need directions,” She said. I dialed him and we headed out the door and into her moms big red Ford F150.

We quickly got directions from him and zoomed off. Yeah there is a reason Sam and I don’t drive to school. Sam is an extremely fast driver, she’s almost to the point of when I was with Gage but not that fast.

We looked down at the houses, god this was a freaking upper middle class and higher neighborhood. Both our jaws dropped as we looked at the houses. We spotted a large house not far off with colorful lights coming from the windows and cars parked all over. We shrugged and parked as close as we could.

“Okay listen Justin we aren’t well liked by some of the people at school so be careful, don’t stray too far from me, James, or Gage.” Sam informed me. I looked around, there were people rolling around on the ground getting caught in toilet paper, where it came from I will never know.

We knocked on the door and a jock came to the door obviously drunk. He looked us over “ey what are the dorks doing here?” He asked slurring his words badly. “We were invited, get James,” Sam ordered. He shrugged and walked in calling James loudly making me jump.

James opened the door pushing him away annoyed. He looked at us and smiled brightly. “Hey you guys made it!” He said. He gave Sam a quick hug them hugged me and tried to kiss me on the lips but I looked down and he kissed my forehead.

He laughed but led us in anyway. There were people all over dancing on everything to the loud music. Colors ran through the house from lights in every room. I looked to Sam who didn’t seem that disappointed but didn’t look pleased either.

I sighed and James snaked his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. “Come on I want to show you my room!” He said over the music. He started up the stairs and Sam followed close behind us. Down the hall was a single door to the left. He opened it, inside it looked amazing. It had even more CD racks than Sam had and music posters everywhere. It had a big screen TV and every game type object sitting next to it. There was a large California king sized bed with black covers and a black canopy over it.

My jaw dropped and Sam let out a girly squeal. She ran to the CD rack and started looking through it gasping when she saw a CD she wanted. I looked around in amazement not really sure what to say. James put his chin on my shoulder making me jump. “Hey,” He said smiling. I smiled to him and turned around so I could face him. “It’s so big,” I said. My smile disappeared when I heard Sam mutter, “That’s what he said,” under her breath.

James didn’t catch it though and took my hand. “Come on this isn’t all of it,” He said. Sam just waved us away while she looked around. We walked through a different door and inside was my dream room. It was a large walk in closet with clothes on each wall. In the middle was a circular sitting spot and there were body length mirrors in three different corners.

He had to drag me away and showed me his large bathroom. It had a Jacuzzi bath and next to it it had a separate room for a large group shower with the shower head that made it feel like it was raining. On one wall was entirely the sink and mirrors. There was even a small door going to the toilet.

My jaw dropped again, his bathroom was bigger than my room! “Your bath tub’s the size of my bed!” I said loudly. He chuckled and put his head on my chin again. “It’s big enough for two,” He whispered into my ear. I could feel my face heat up, I probably looked like a cherry. I slipped away from him and looked to the ground “uh um we should go back down stairs,” I said. He pouted but agreed.

We walked out of his bathroom and saw Sam had a stack of CD’s already out. “Can I stay here and listen to them?” she asked her eyes lit up brightly. He nodded and smiled. “Sure go ahead,” He said. She squealed again and started playing them in his stereo.

He held my hand and led me down the stairs and into a random room that had less people than the others. I spotted Gage sitting on the couch with some guy next to him. They were having a heated make out session and James rolled his eyes. My heart felt like someone was squeezing it and I looked away. “Okay let’s go somewhere else,” James said and dragged me into a completely empty room.

He sat down on a couch and pulled me into his lap. I blushed and looked at my lap. He wrapped his arms around me. “You’re so cute,” He whispered and kissed my temple. He started to kiss my cheek then my jaw then my neck. I closed my eyes tightly blushing like crazy.

Hello! Moving a bit fast aren’t we?! I wriggled a bit but he continued kissing my neck. He got to a certain spot on my neck and I gasped. He smirked and started kissing it more and more. I let out more gasps and bit my lip to stop them.

He started to bite it and I let out a soft moan. “J-James this is a bit fast,” I said. He started kissing backup and made it to my cheek before I pulled my head away. “James!” I said a bit louder.

“What’s wrong with wanting to kiss my boyfriend?” He asked. His lips pressed against mine with a little force. I clutched onto his jacket and let him kiss me. His tongue traced along my bottom lip. When I didn’t let him in he started to nibble on my bottom lip.

I gave up and parted my lips. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started to massage my tongue with his making me moan into his mouth. He slipped me down onto the couch and put his hands on both sides on my head still kissing me. He ran one hand down my arm and slipped to the bottom of my shirt. I gasped a bit and he slipped his hand up my shirt.

I pushed him away “wait James!” I said. He gave me a confused look. “This is too fast!” I said. He sat up letting me sit up as well. I stood up “I-I need to get something to drink,” I said and rushed out of the room quickly. I didn’t even bother to look where I was going and just stopped. “Hm hey it’s you,” a slurred familiar voice said. I turned around and gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
fggffsdererddfgerre and you better believe! Now rate message because i'm bored and eating cheese its! i need something to do! mesage and yada yada! Have fun! Enjoy no school because we got 2 weeks till we start so eat alot and run around like crazy unless you do that already then sit still in front of your family without a word and see what they do. Bye bye :D