Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 18

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

The rest of the drive to school was silent, I know it was practically killing James on the inside because I saw him give me small glances and get ready to say something but stopped himself. I wasn’t in the mood to talk today, my body felt like if I were poked it would hurt far too much and I would fall making the pain even worse.

We parked and I quickly unbuckled myself. I turned to let myself out I noticed the door was locked. I turned to see James looking deathly worried. “Justin why can’t you tell me what happened?” He asked. I sighed and looked at my lap twiddling with my thumbs. “I don’t want to say it,” I said. I didn’t look up at him but it got extremely awkward and quiet.

I felt a warm hand on my hands and I looked surprised to see his hand holding mine and for the first time in hours I felt calm and relaxed. “Okay I wont ask anymore, but you can talk to me if you need to, I’m always here to listen.” I looked up to see him smiling happily to me. I bit my lip trying to fight back the tears at remembering how I cheated on this amazing boy.

Suddenly a force pushed my body forward and I pressed my lips to his. He froze shocked for a second till he moved his lips with mine. His hand caressed my cheek softly. There was no tongue it was just a simple pure kiss and I could just feel myself melting into it. His kiss made everything bad go away, just like-…no I wont think of him, the only one for me right now is James. I wont risk this true bliss I’m going through right now with a boy I never thought I’d truly really like.

We split apart and my face flashed a bright red as he smiled to me. He got out and quickly came onto my side and helped me out. His hand clung to mine and we headed up towards the school. I didn’t even care about the people watching us like we were sick creatures, all I could think about was that kiss.

When we got to our spot Sam and Gage were sitting talking about who knows what and then Sam looked up happily to me and when her eyes looked me over her smile dropped quickly. She looked like she was about to ask me about my father again but I squeezed James’ hand tightly and she sighed unhappily and kept herself quiet.

“Hey you two missed it, the lunch ladies were giving out cookies, too bad you missed them, they’re probably all out by now,” Gage said standing. Sam jumped up and laughed. “Aww too bad, they were delish!” she elbowed Gage and I raised an eyebrow. Since when did they become so close?

“Oh Justin I want to show you something come with me!” Sam said taking my hand. James was about to follow but she held out her hand. “Sit!” He did as commanded and she pulled me away happily. The moment we turned the corner her smile dropped and she turned to me. “Did he do this?” she hissed. I looked down at my feet and nodded. “Oh my god this is too far! I have to do something. I can’t just let you sit there and take it, it kills me to see you like this Justin,” She said bringing me into a soft hug.

“I can’t tell James,” I said into her shoulder. She pushed away and looked at me confused. “Why?” I bit my lip as my eyes stayed glued to the ground. “I don’t want him to be worried,” I said. She sighed and pulled me into another hug stroking my back softly.

She looked me over. “Oh my god, what all did he do?” she asked looked at my gauze. I pulled it away just in case and sighed. “I got cut with glass from the coffee table, I hit it and it broke, uh a few big bruises and a few small ones along with some minor cuts and scratches, but that’s all.” She frowned and looked me over “that’s all?” She said as she spotted something.

She pushed pieces of my hair back and stared at my neck confused. “Hickies?” She said looking up at me. I grabbed my neck trying to cover them up and jumped back but I hit the lockers and it hit a big bruise on my back making me double over in pain. “Justin!” Sam said sitting by my side as I groaned in pain.

Memories flooded my mind and I hugged my knees tightly to myself. “Sam promise me when I tell you this you won’t think differently about me,” I said. “What are you talking about Justin?” She asked placing a hand on my shoulder. “I…I cheated on James…with Gage, we…did…it, yesterday when I went to his house.” She looked at me surprised and speechless. “Justin!” she said. I looked up about on the verge of tears from all my stress. “I know it was wrong! But for some reason I didn’t think it was wrong when it happened, I didn’t want it to happen! I didn’t want to cheat. And then when I woke up it was almost 2 in the morning and I got home and my dad beat me for being late!”

Sam stared at me as I took deep breaths calming myself down. “Oh Justin,” she said stroking my back. “If you like Gage then break up with James,” She said. I groaned and ran my hands down my face. “Pick a side woman!” I said. “First it’s James then Gage then James, pick a side and stick with it!” I said burying my head back in my arms. “Sweetie I can’t do that, I don’t have a side to choose, I’m just saying whatever pops into my head, don’t depend on me to pick a side for you to lean towards, I can’t pick who you like, sorry sweetie.” The bell rang and we stood up and headed to class without a word.
♠ ♠ ♠
well there it is, my long awaited chapter of amazingness......yup.....amazingness, well yadda yada do what you want but don't report me because that will make me sad, the Gage picture is back up so the link for the characters in the earlier chapters will take you to see him...yep okay then bye :D comment