Status: Active....but slow, sorry

Angel vs. Demon

Angel vs. Demon 19

~*~Justin’s POV~*~

I sat in class with Sam but I wasn’t paying attention at all. My mind was racing with thoughts and my body was in pain. I wanted to just scream STOP! But I kept my voice inside and stared at my lap. Sam’s hand slipped into mine and I turned to see her giving me a sad look. I looked back to my lap and I sighed. I knew what was right for me but how was I just going to be able to do it?

I turned to Sam and she looked a little surprised. “Sam,” I whispered. She leaned closer so she could hear me better. “I want you to honestly tell me who I should go for, Gage or James?” I said. She opened her mouth to retaliate but I squeezed her hand and looked her in the eye and she slumped down a bit. “I think…in my opinion……James,” She said. I looked at her a little surprised but I nodded and looked down at my lap. “That’s who I was thinking too,” I said. She squeezed my hand tighter and I bit my lip.

It shouldn’t be too hard to not like him, he’s scary and intimidating and has sex just randomly as well. But he has the most amazing eyes I’ve ever seen and he makes me feel safe. God maybe this will be harder than I thought. First things first I need to tell James before it’s too late.

School ended and I walked up to James who I knew was waiting for me in his black Camero. I sighed and kissed Sam’s cheek and she did the same, it was always a sign we did meaning ‘good luck’. I don’t know how we came up with it but it’s a tradition. I slipped into the passenger seat and he kissed my cheek. “Hey babe,” he said. I pecked his cheek back and a large smile grew on his face.

“Uh James,” I said. He gave me a sideways glance as we pulled out into the parking lot and headed towards the growing line of cars heading for the exit. “Can we go to your place?” I asked shivering knowing my dad was home waiting to hit me again. He looked a little confused but nodded and smiled sweetly making my heart burn with sadness at cheating on him. “Sure, anything for you,” He said. Those words cut at my heart like sharp knives.

I texted my mom telling her I was going to a friend’s house and would be back a little later, I’m not sure if she ever got it since she never replied back, which worried me greatly. The drive home wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be since James and I ended up messing with the radio for random songs. But now we were at his large house and everything got awkward.

I sat on the couch I vaguely remember from the party, his house was now spotless but it was really hard to see it the same again after all that was going on there. I sat stiffly with my legs pressed together and my hands resting in my lap. My eyes searched around the room looking for any mark that showed there was a party but it was clean. James walked in with a few movies in his hands. “What do you want to watch, I got a few I thought you might like,” He said and handed them to me.

I started to laugh as I saw all horror films in here. “Are you sure they aren’t what you want to see?” He just gave me an innocent grin and I randomly picked one out. He plopped the disc in and planted himself right next to me, and I mean RIGHT next to me. He practically had me in his lap that’s how close he was to me. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me even closer making me blush.

He grabbed a remote and pressed a button and the lights went black and the screen turned on. I looked around amazed and spent the entire time during the previews looking at all the buttons on the remote. God was he rich. The movie started and he took the remote away and kissed my forehead and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

The move wasn’t really scary just gory and gross. I had my hands plastered over my eyes as the guy cut the girls finger off. I heard James chuckle. “That’s so not funny,” I said. He ran his hand over the back of my head and tangled his fingers in my hair. “I’m not laughing at the movie,” He said. I looked up at him and he was staring right at me. I blushed and looked back down but his hand caressed my chin and pulled my face back up.

I looked into his eyes as he pressed his lips to mine. I paused for a second before closing my eyes and kissing back. His hand still on my head pushed me in harder as he tilted his head to the side for a deeper kiss. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He pushed his tongue in quickly and started to toy with my tongue.

I clutched onto his shirt and turned my body so I was facing him. His hands traveled to my waist and held me in place as he moved so I was sitting on my knees in between his legs. His hands moved under my shirt and I stopped kissing him. Memories of Gage and me flooded my mind and tears started to blur my vision. He stopped kissing me and pulled away confused. I sat back on my knees and covered my face as I cried. “I can’t do this,” I cried as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

He looked at me confused and sad. “Justin, what’s wrong?” He asked and reached his hand out to me. I looked down so my hair was covering my hands. “I had sex with Gage!” I said. His hand froze where it was and it got quiet except for my sobs. Could you ask for an even worse moment to say this?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank bloody_vayne i keep forgeting to post more of these chapters up >.> sorry i is lazy D:
sorry that this chaoter and the next will be short but i didn't have a good enough transition to each one so i decided i would just split them >_> message and blah dee blah blah if you feel like