Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Why Are You Here?

I didn't know what to say to him. Let alone be in the same room as him. Chris looked at me and I looked down. I was a mess, I hadn't slept for long for the last two weeks, I haven't eaten much either. I was a hopeless mess. I sighed and sat up and pulled my knees to my chest, I was still a little shocked that Chris was really here. I knew that my sister was behind this, that's who she was talking to last night. I sighed and shivered a little bit from the mornings coldness. Chris saw that I was cold and he took off his hoodie and held it out for me to take. I shook my head no and Chris sighed.

"Taylor you need this" Chris said

"N-No I don't I have my own hoodies.." I said

"You and I both know your not going to get out of that bed" Chris said

"I don't need your hoodie" I said

"Fine" Chris said, putting it back on.

I sighed. Chris was right, I wanted that hoodie. But I didn't want to take it from him. I moved the covers from my bed and got a sudden hit of cold air. I sighed and pulled the covers back over me. It didn't help that I only had a pair of pj bottoms and a tank top on. I layed back down on my bed and put my head under the covers. I heard Chris sigh and then I felt the covers from the other side of the bed being moved. Chris wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on shoulder.

"Why are you here?" I asked softly

"Because your sister's worried about you" Chris said

"So? You could've said no" I muttered

"Saying no wouldn't help Taylor" Chris said

"I guess" I said

"No it's not you guess, it's you know" Chris said

"No I don't" I said

"I'm not going to fight with you" Chris said

"Like we did before you left?, then I got into that car crash?" I said

I left Chris tense up when I said those words. He knew that was a rough time for the both of us. I didn't say anything, instead I was slowly falling back asleep to the sound of Chris's voice. I didn't know the song but I knew I would when I woke back up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please?!