Status: Currently in progress.

Hear Me Now

Looks Like It To Me

Kole and I walked to my room upstairs, I left the door open just a crack. I turned to face him; he was sitting on my bed. He patted the space next to him, and I shook my head, standing firmly.

“So… You are with him now…” He stated more than asked.

“No.” I replied swiftly, feeling awkward.

“Looks like it to me.” He smirked at my awkward stance. I rolled my eyes, and shook my head.

“Well we aren’t. Look Kole, I know this is your baby, and that you have legal rights, but you aren’t with me anymore, and I don’t want to be with you.” I sighed, and looked straight at him.

“Hm…” He smiled at me, and stood walking closer to me. “You don’t wanna be with me?” He asked softly, standing two feet away. I shook my head, and took a deep breath.

“I don’t.” I replied firmly.

“Really?” He whispered softer, stepping closer to me. I took two steps back, and ended up shutting the door.

“Really.” I stated, with a fake confidence.

“Oh… Well I guess that means you wouldn’t like it if I did this then huh?” He pressed his body against mine, and smiled softly at me.

“Kole…” I whispered, my voice not coming out any louder.

“Or this.” Before I could reply his lips were on mine. I didn’t know what to do. I was confused, and hurt.

Yet I still, somehow, kissed him back just as fiercely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?
We would love it. :]