Status: comment please! and enjoy

A vampire always gets what he wants.

Chapter 18

Recap…

““You guys do realize that I’m still standing here right,” Skyler spoke up amusement in his voice. Sebastian and I reluctantly pulled apart, looking over at Skyler, “Way to be a buzz kill Skyler,” Sebastian said in an irritated voice pulling me by my hand to the passenger door of his car. “Come on Kate let’s get out of here,” Sebastian said pulling the door open for me to get in.
“Hey what about me”, Skyler said as Sebastian shut my door, bumping into Skyler’s shoulder as he walked over to the driver’s side door.
“Sorry dude, you know the rules chicks before dicks.” I covered my mouth to try and hold in the laughter at Sebastian’s attempt at using teenage slang. Sebastian smirked as he slammed his door shut and revved the engine before speeding off down the road leaving a dumbstruck Skyler standing in the parking lot.

Chapter 18

“Don’t you think that was kind of harsh, just leaving him back there”, I asked looking over at Sebastian.
“Naw, he’ll just run back and besides, I wanted to spend some alone time with you,” he said softly reaching over and lacing his fingers through mine. “Especially after everything that’s happened over the last few days, I just want to hold you in my arms for awhile and just forget about all this demon business,” he said our bringing our hands up and placing a soft kiss on my intertwined hand. My heart fluttered at the contact of his lips and I couldn’t help but let the small smile from forming on my lips. It still blew my mind that someone as handsome and dare I say it as sexy was all mine.

Sebastian pulled into the underground parking lot, parking near the elevator doors. He cut the engine, and before my hand even touched the door handle Sebastian was outside pulling it open, his signature smirk covering his lips.
I stepped out of the car and Sebastian slammed the door shut, placing his arm around my shoulders.
“Do you have any idea how cute you look when you’re surprised,” he whispered a teasing smile covering his lips. I elbowed him in the ribs knowing full well that he wouldn’t even feel it. “Hey its my not fault, sometimes I just forget you’re not human,” I whispered not wanting someone to over hear us as we stood waiting for the elevator.

“Really now, I guess I’ll just have to remind you how much more desirable I am than every other human male,” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the emergency staircase. “What do yo-…oh my god!”. As soon as the door shut behind us Sebastian swung me up into his arms like I weighted nothing, that teasing smile still present, “What the heck are you doing Sebastian,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck scared that I might fall. He turned his head so our faces were only a few centimetres apart. His eyes sparkled with amusement as he replied, “You better hold on tight.” I didn’t even have the chance to open my mouth in question before he sped up the staircase at a breakneck speed. Everything moved so fast that it all blurred into one big blob of colours.

Abruptly everything stopped moving and the blurred colours suddenly regained shape and the living room of Sebastian’s penthouse came into focus. “Wha, where…” I was so dizzy that my brain couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence yet. Sebastian laughed at my expression as he tightened his arms around me. After blinking a few times and breathing deeply to fill my oxygen deprived lungs I tried again, “How do you not get dizzy from doing that all the time,” I questioned feeling like I was going to throw up soon.
“I’ve been doing this for over a century now, and it helps that I don’t have to breathe,” he said with a smug grin as he sat down on the love seat with me sprawled across his lap.

“You know, I don’t even know your favourite colour”, Sebastian said softly stroking my hair as he looked me in the eyes. Now that I though about it, he was right I barely knew anything about him other than the fact that he was a vampire. “Blue. My favourite colour is midnight blue.” It used to be purple until I gazed into Sebastian’s eyes. He smirked, his eyes sparkling in amusement making his eyes an even darker blue.
“Hmmm…I wonder why you chose that particular shade of blue,“ he whispered in my ear before he abruptly flipped us over leaving me lying on my back as he hovered over top of me, his body moulding to my every curve like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
“Care to explain love,” he purred out his eyes so dark you couldn’t tell if it was black or blue anymore. I shivered just from the sound of his husky voice; it did things to me I didn’t think even possible, igniting a fire from deep within that blazed even more out of control with every second our bodies still lay touching.

Sebastian started to place soft kisses along my neck, sucking lightly at certain spots driving me utterly insane from the feel of his lips against my skin. I gripped his shoulders tightly, my nails digging into his back, feeling his muscles flex and un-flex with his every movement.

“Kate,” he groaned out huskily, pulling his face up to meet my gaze. His eyes were filled with a tangible lust that mirrored my own. “I love you Sebastian,” I said gently bringing my hand up to stroke his cheek.
“There are no words to describe how much you mean to me Kate, hopefully this will give you an idea,” he replied before he lowered his head and kissed my lips. His lips were so soft and gentle as they slowly moved against mine, his eyes gazing into mine as he continued his slow assault. I tangled my hand into his hair, ruining his perfect spikes as I revelled in the silky softness that was his hair. His tongue swept across my bottom lip and I immediately parted them, letting his tongue slip into my mouth. Sebastian’s hand moved long my ribcage down to my lower hip leaving a trail of ice along my burning skin, I sighed into his mouth at the feeling.

I pulled away from his kiss, trying to catch my breath as Sebastian started kissing my neck again. I suddenly felt something sharp scrape lightly against my neck making me moan quietly at the blissful sensation. Sebastian took that as encouragement as he continued to nibble along my neck, I couldn’t contain the gasps that escaped my lips as I closed my eyes at the euphoric sensation that flowed across my skin, encompassing everything in its path.
“Do you have any idea how sexy you sound when you moan,” Sebastian growled out lustfully as he brought his face back up to my lips, ravishing them till I was left panting for breath.

Sebastian suddenly pulled me into an embrace rolling us off the couch, his body turning so that he took the brute of the fall while I rested against his chest.
“If we keep going I don’t think I’ll be able to stop myself from taking you right here and now,” he said in a rough voice. I lifted my head so I could see his black eyes hungrily running over my face, as I caught my breath. His words brought a blush to my cheeks at the thought of his bare skin sliding against my own as we… oh god, my blood boiled at the erotic images that floated through my mind and I buried my face into his side embarrassed for just imagining it.
“Don’t be embarrassed Kate, I can’t wait to hear you scream out my name,” he purred wrapping his arms around my waist.
Oh. My. God. My cheeks burned even more at his words. I couldn’t deny the unbelievable pull I had to Sebastian, his body pressed against mine filled a void within me that I didn’t even know existed; although it was scary to know how much he affected me when we hadn’t even been together for a week, but I guess the saying, ’love at first sight’ really did exist.

I wrapped my arms around his chest, closing my eyes in contentment as Sebastian wrapped his arms around me.
“I don‘t know how I‘ve lived so long without you” Sebastian said softly breaking the comfortable silence, “It seemed like I was living in a never-ending tunnel, devoid of anything and everything except the darkness that surrounded me. And just when I was about to give up and succumb to the undeniable a light appeared at the end of the tunnel; it was you Kate, you’re my bright and shinning star leading me back to a world filled with hope and love.” I pulled my head away from his chest and saw the look of utter adoration in his eyes. “Really.” I said stunned at the honesty in his voice.
“Yes, really. I was in a dark place before I met you and… I did some things that I‘m not proud of.”
“Like what”, I asked curious to know why he described his life to be so desolate and hollow. Sebastian closed his eyes, his eyebrows knitting together and his teeth clenching before he sighed, “Lets just say that I had a really, really hard time adjusting to this new way of life,” he replied in a stiff tone his eyes opening slowly.
“It’s okay Sebastian you can talk to me about it”, I said not liking the hard look in his eyes.
“Don’t worry about it, there’s no point dwelling in the past; especially when I’m quite content right here in the present,” he said smiling down at me, his eyes the midnight blue I loved.
“Alright, but just know that I’m here if you ever do want to talk about it,” I replied softly placing a quick kiss on his lips.
“If I get a kiss every time than hell, I’ll never stop talking,” he replied his signature smirk covering his lips. I laughed, “Well I guess I better get a head start,” I said before covering his lips with mine.

-----------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------

I rolled over onto my side, stretching my arms above my head as a huge yawn racked my body. The sound of drawers opening and slamming shut filled my ears. Pushing my body up into a sitting position I caught sight of Sebastian filling up a suite case at the edge of the bed. Sebastian looked up at the sound of my movement a smile covering his lips, “Good morning my sleeping beauty.” Rubbing my eyes I gave him a questioning look, “Where are you going?”
“You mean where are we going,” he said with a smirk. “And to answer your next question no I can’t tell you because it’s a surprise.” I pushed the covers off and stepped onto the carpet, “Can you at least give me a hint,” I asked turning my head to see his lips still pulled up into a smirk.
“Sorry love, no can do.”
“Fine,” I sighed, “When are we leaving?”
“As soon as you get dressed.” I looked over at him in surprise. Why the sudden urge to just get up and leave? Well I guess I’ll find out soon enough.