Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Don't Shake It Up

I turned around and went back to the other boys. I sat down without saying a word and laid down. I closed my eyes. After sometime I could feel seven pair of eyes on me and I felt I was boiling up. I couldn't keep enything inside of me anymore and I started a monolog.

"Are you angry? Well yes I am. Why? Cause of Pete. What did he do? He was being Pete and he just said that he loves me. He did what? Yeah he said he loves me and that he is jealous. Jealous of who? Brendon of course. Are you two an item? Yeah I guess we are, but we are taking it slow. Really? Yeah really. So why are you angry? Because Pete is such a jerk and it doesn't make it any easier cause I love Brendon, but deep down I have some feelings for Pete. You guys just stay here. I'm gonna take a walk."

And with that I stood up, got dressed. As I started to walk away, I noticed that Brendon stood up and was getting dressed. I stopped him and looked straight in his eyes.

"Alone."

And I left the guys. I walked and walked and walked until I saw a park with swings. I sat on one of them and thoughed about my life. Yes, I love Brendon, no doubt about that. So where does Pete fit in? He fits into my life in a way that just feels normal. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. Yes, I hate him because he is such a diva and he is always rude to me, but I know deep down that he isn't like that. I've seen him with friends and I remember how sweet I thoughed it was when he was with Ashlee. Now when he is single, I have Brendon in my life and I don't want to lose Brendon again, because even if I can't completly forgive him his cheating, he is my soul mate. My second half. My one in a million. I don't know how long I sat on the swing and thoughed, but it had gotten dark outside and I didn't know where I was. I reached for my phone, when someone sat next to me. I was afraid to look up, but I did. I was suprised seeing him sitting next to me.