Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

The Song For You And Me

We got back to the tour bus about five AM. After a night of dancing and a little too much to drink, we all fell asleep the second our heads touched the pillow. I slept in Brendon's bunk that morning. I woke up to a kiss on my cheek in the afternoon. As I opened my eyes, I saw two beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"Morning sunshine."
"Morning princess."
"How did my favourite girl sleep tonight?"
"Pretty good. You?"
"I had a teddybear, of course it was all good."
"That's good to know."
"So what you wanna do today?"
"You."
"Behave."
"What?"
"Behave and you will get."
"Ok."
"But really, what do you wanna do?"
"Beach."
"Nice."
"Why?"
"You."
"Why?"
"Bikini."
"Oh yes."
"What now?"
"You'll see."

So we thoughed we'd ask the boys to drag along. And so they did. When we arrived at the beach, the boys jaws dropped to the ground. Summertime and the beach - a young men heaven. We picked a nice place on the beach and toke of my shirt and short jeans. Andy, Joe, Patrick, Spencer, Ryan and Brendon weren't so happy about the thought of everybody seeing their white bodies, but after sweet talking them, they did it. Pete on the other hand toke his clothes off and went straight to have a swim. I catched up with him when he just entered the water.

"Hey Pete."
"What do you want?"
"About why ar you acting like this."
"Acting like what?"
"Like you're jealous of Brendon."
"Well I love you, so yeah...I'm jealous."

In love? Pete? With me? Can't be. Can't be happening.