Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Moved On Like That

I ran away from Brendon and the boys six month ago. None of them have tried to find me. And that's a good thing, if you don't count me wanting them to look for me. But this month has gone by smoothly. I'm not working anymore because I was travelling now a lot and that was all thanks to my boyfriend who happens to be Andy Roddick, the tennis player. I worked for him, but he asked me out and then we thoughed it would be better if I was his girlfriend, not personal assistant. I love Andy, but it's just a diffrent kinda love than I felt for Brendon.

As I watched the sunrise in New York, I felt arms around me. I turned around and looked at Andy. He was just so cute with his hair when he just had woken up.

"Ready for your practise?"
"I jsut woke up. Can't a man just hug his girlfriend and just enjoy the morning?"
"Not you. You have a US Open to win this year."
"Yeah."
"Come on babe, this is your year."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"I'm feeling about this year too."
"Why?"
"Cause you are here."
"Aww."
"I love you babe."
"I love you too."

We kissed and then got ready. Andy had morning practise and his first game was in the afternoon. So I thoughed I'd go and do a little shopping. As I just got out of the first shop, I stopped dead in my track. I saw a poster. Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy had a show in two weeks. I went to the hotel room and just sat on the sofa with a blank face. After watching my laptop, I opened it and signed in to AIM what I haven't done in six month. I got a IM a second later.

reduriebull: OMG!!!
xXx_angel_xXx: wat urie
reduriebull: you...here...I...can't...believe...my...eyes.
xXx_angel_xXx: miracles happen
reduriebull: how are you?
xXx_angel_xXx: great n u
reduriebull: been better,I'm sharing a room with Jon
xXx_angel_xXx: jonny boy is a great roomie
reduriebul: so...where are you?
xXx_angel_xXx: in New York
reduriebull: no way...so are we...why are you here?
xXx_angel_xXx: cause of my boyfriend
reduriebull: let's meet up...we need to talk

I gave him the hotel name and as Panic was staying in the same hotel, we agreed on meeting in the lobby.