Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Fight If You Want

When I arrived in the lobby, I saw Brendon. He was still as cute as the first day I laid my eyes on him.

"You're looking good girl."
"Not bad yourself Urie."
"So..."
"So..."
"What's the story with the boyfriend?"
"Been with him almost six months now. He is a tennis player."
"What is his name? Not that it will tell me anything."
"Andy Roddick."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"You love him?"
"I'm happy."
"That wasn't what I asked."
"I love him, but..."
"But what?"
"But I'll never love him like I loved you."
"Then why are you with him? We can be together."
"I've moved on. I can't take you back like that. It'll bring to much memories back."
"I'm not going to let you go like this. I'm gonna fight for you."
"Do what you want."

I left Brendon and with that I left my heart to him. I turned around, pushed him againts the wall and kissed him. I broke the kiss, looked straight into his eyes and then walked away. I had to go see Andy play his first round match againts a wild card from Germany. The match went one way, Andy's way. After the match, I went to the players launge, where I saw Jimmy, Andy's coach.

"Great game today."
"Yeah. Andy is getting better, thanks to you."
"Thanks to me?"
"Well I thoughed that having a girlfriend everywhere with him would be a bad thing, but it's a good thing."
"I'll take that as a compliment."
"You should. Andy wanted me to tell you that he'll be late, so you might want to order something in or go out by yourself."
"Oh. Say I said hi."
"I'll say much more."
"Don't you dare."

As I walked back to the hotel, I found myself smiling. My life is great and I have Andy in my life. So why am I thinking of Brendon and smiling?