Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

Sing It Like You Mean It

As I left Ryan there, I walked out of the bus, just to see Pete walking to me. Oh no, that is just great. I really need him bitching about how I'm so bad at my work. Wonder if he thoughed that when he hired me.

*FLASHBACK*
I was so nervous. My hands were al sweaty and I felt like I couldn't breathe. To my family and friends, this was just another job interview, but for me it was thing out of this world. You see, I'm going to a job interview for the job of a personal assistant. Nothing big you might think. I'm going to be interviewed by Pete Wentz himself. I've heard some many things about him, that I don't even know what to believe. After a two hour wait, my name was finally called. I walked in and I could feel my heart beating faster. I sat the oppisite to Pete who was just staring at me. After few minutes of him staring me and me egtting more nervous than before, he stood up and said I was hired. I couldn't believe this. this was a dream come true. I was Pete's personal assistant. After my last job, this will be like heaven.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I just stood there like I was stuck and looked as Pete came closer. He stopped right infront of me.

"So how is the bus ride going?"
"Like shit, but why do you care?"
"Sorry, didn't get the last part."
"I said why do you care?"
"Who bite you in the ass?"
"My past with Panic! At The Disco."
"What?"
"Oh you don't know, do you? Well let me just tell you then. I was the personal assistant for Panic! and as the days turned to weeks and weeks into months, I started to have something for Brendon and Brendon had a thing going on for me. So we started dating. The other three boys were my best friends, until the day I found out that Brendon was cheating on me and the guys lied for him. i quit the job, moved to Chigago and went to your job interview."
"You had a thing with Brendon?"
"Yes I did and now I wish I hadn't."
"I thoughed you were againts all the "romance-at-the-office" thing."
"I am and I learned my lesson in a hard way."
"You poor thing."
"What Pete?"
"What you mean what?"
"Who are you and what have you done to my boss?"
"I'm him and I do have a other side. You never let me show it to you and you were againts office romance, so I thoughed I'd play a cold shoulder to you."
"It's official, I hate men."

I ran into the bus and locked myself into the bathroom. Can things get better or will things just go down the hill?