Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

This Is How It Works

I stayed in the bathroom until 3 AM. I slowly got up from the floor and unlocked the door. I opened it and walked out to my bunk. Oh shit, I don't have a bunk. Oh well, I'll sleep on the sofa. I walked up to the sofa, just to see someone sleeping there. It was Spencer. He was so sweet when he sleeps, I had forgotten it. I sat on the floor infront of him and watched him sleeping. It was a beautiful sight and I was reminded by the night a while back when we laid on the grass in a park and talked about everything in our life and about life general. We had a great night and we had some more of them. I missed our talks. When I wanted to get up, he opened his eyes.

"Still sneaking around, I see?"
"Spencer, you scared me."
"What do you mean I scared you? I never scraed you before."
"Well I've changed."
"I'll take it then that I have changed aswell."
"People change."
"Sad, but true."
"Yeah."
"But how have you been?"
"Working for Pete."
"Oh really. I didn't know that. That does sound intresting."
"Stop the sarcasm, Smith."
"Sorry, couldn't help myself."
"That's not hard to believe."
"But I actaully wanted to know about your personal life."
"Personal life? What is that?"
"Who's having a little sarcasm attack now?"
"Hmm, well that's a tough one. There are two persons in this room, that means you or me. Now let's think about this for a little. If I'm x and you are z, then maybe multiply it with..."
"Stop with the math, please. You haven't changed a bit."
"I guess a little part has stayed."
"Maybe a little bit more?"
"Ok, I'm the same girl, only with a new heart."
"You got a heart transplant?"
"No, you silly. My hearts stronger now then it was a year ago."
"Now that that's up..."
"No, we are not talking about that."
"Please, you have to understand our point of view aswell."
"Yeah, I guess you have been friends for years now, but still...do you really think that what you did was right?"
"No and it has been killing me inside for a year now. I was forced to lie for Brendon. i didn't want to, but I had no choise. He promised to kick me out of the band if I didn't cover for him."
"What did you say?"
"You heard me."
"I'm gonna kill that boy."
"Don't. He is not worth it."
"You're right."
"Aren't I always?"
"A little bit full of yourself Smith?"
"I have missed you calling me Smith all the time."
"Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to stay. Well for a year at least."

We both laughed and hugged tightly. I have gotten one of my ex-best friends back. Sadly not for a long time and not for real this time. But it was so good to talk to him like we used to do.