Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

A Next Time In A New Life

The mood from the dressing room was carried back to the hotel. As the boys had another show the next day, we stayed in a hotel. Spencer, Andy, Jon and Joe were in one room and Ryan, Brendon, Patrick and Pete were in the same room with me. This wasn't going to end well, was it?

All the guys and me were in one of the rooms and we all were so bored. Joe and Jon were drinking beer in the kitchen and talking with Pete about something. Spencer and Brendon were playing Guitar Hero. Me, Patrick, Ryan and Andy were playing cards.

"What are you playing?"Jon asked when he and Pete and Joe came to us.
"We have no idea," I answered.
"Let's play poker," Pete suggested.
"Who said poker?" Brendon came with Spencer.
"He did and no, we aren't playing that," I said looking at Pete.
"Why not?" Brendon asked with a fake suprised voice.
"Because it's going to turn into a strip poker game and as you may have noticed, I'm the only girl here, so no," I said seriously.
"You used to be good at poker. Scared of losing all your clothes? Don't be shy, you've got nothing I or the others haven't seen before," Brendon said with a smile.
"You're on," I said and toke the cards.

After a hour of playing, three guys were out of the game. Poor Patrick, Andy and Joe. Spencer had his boxers on, Pete and Ryan were both in boxers and socks. Only Brendon and I were fully dressed. Half an hour later, Spencer and Pete and Ryan were out of the game. They just looked at me and Brendon. Then I knew I had to raise the bet.

"If I win this hand, you have to strip, Urie."
"And if I win, you have to spend a night with me."
"Deal."
"Deal."

I dealed the cards and as I looked at my cards I smiled. I had so bad cards, but I knew I was a good liar, so I'm gonna bluff him his clothes off. I smiled even more and saw Brendon looking at me.

"I hate it when you smile. It's worse than your poker face."
"This smile is my poker face honey."
"Well darling, you are making me nervous."
"Are you bailing out?"
"No...yes...no...I don't know."
"Can you make up your mind? Yes? No?"
"I'll say your bluffing."
"I'll say your scared."
"I'll say you want me."
"I'll say you're sleeping alone."
"I'll say you ain't going to see me strip."
"I'll say you should bail until you have the chance."
"I'll say you're gonna have great night."

He put his cards down on the table. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A royal flush. I lost to Brendon in poker.

"Hi teddybear."
"I hate poker."
"But you love me?"
"Who told you?"
"I know."
"You don't know."
"I know that you know I know what you know when I know."
"What?"
"Hard?"
"You?"
"Yes."
"Too much information."

Brendon just smiled. That smile cold melt the coldest of hearts. It sure made my heart burn again with passion.