Status: active

Much Better

Chapter 4

Nick's POV.

"I LIKE TO EAT, EAT, EAT, EPPLES AND BANEENEES! I LIKE TO ATE ATE ATE AYPPLES AND BANAYNAYS, I LIKE TO ITE ITE ITE IPPLES AND BANIYNIYS, I LIKE TO UTE UTE UTE UPPLES AND BANUUNUUS!"

Nick groaned and rolled over. Did Joe HAVE to start every morning yelling out random songs or sayings!? He pulled his pillow over his head and banged his head onto his mattress, but he was already awake. Plus, by now, Frankie had started rapping and beatboxing behind Joe, and Kevin was harmonizing. Mumbling, he dragged himself out of bed, pulled on a tee-shirt, and lumbered down the stairs. His eyes were narrowed as he arrived in the kitchen, glaring at Joe and groggily getting a cup of tea.

"Aww, did someone stay up late texting Oh-LIIIIIIV-ia?" Joe made a fake sad face.

Nick looked like he wanted to kill.

"Shut. Up. Joseph." Joe scrunched up his face and left, muttering something to Kevin about Nick's habit of PMSing. Nick rolled his eyes and turned to face Kevin. Kevin was more mature...usually.

"Kev, can you be serious with me for a sec please?" Kevin's face changed from light to focused.

"Go for it, bro. What's up?" Nick took a deep breath.

"IthinkIreallysortakindalikeOliviaalotmorethanIoriginallyplannedtoandIcan'thelpitbutImissheralot
butyouknowhowIfeelaboutrelationships." Nick looked up at Kevin expectantly. Kevin closed his eyes and rubbed his head.

"Okay...I think I sorta understood that. Well, Nick, really, I think you need to go for it. Just cause of what happened with Miley...you shouldn't be afraid of love. It's obvious you really like Liv and I personally think she likes you too. Good luck with this, prez!" Kevin saluted and marched out of the kitchen. Nick actually laughed, then figured he agreed with Kevin....just how do you ask a girl out from 2,000 miles away?
♠ ♠ ♠
commments are nice!!