Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"U-uh, can w-we do that again?"

Frank sighed contently, relaxing into the tight grasp of Gerard. They sat quietly in the living room of Frank's house watching a movie. Though, neither of them were paying any attention to the moving characters on the screen. Both had similar thoughts plaguing them.

"Frank, I think we need to talk about some things." Gerard brought Frank out of his thoughts. Frank tensed but nodded. "You know the first time I came back, I was on vacation from college, right?" Frank nodded silently, playing with his fingers. "And- That vacation is coming to a close." Gerard sat silently, waiting for Frank's response.

"What are we gonna do, Gerard? I- I don't want us to break up." Frank's eyes glazed over with unshed tears. Gerard frowned at the site before him

"Me either, Frankie." Gerard sighed sadly, getting lost in his thoughts once again. He tightened his grip around Frank's small waist, burying his face in the crook of Frank's neck.

Frank jumped slightly when he felt Gerard suddenly jump in his seat like he just got tasered. "Whoa, what's wrong, Gerard?" He turned his head to the side, giving a soft smile when he saw Gerard's large grin.

"Nothing's wrong!"

Frank frowned softly. "Were not paying attention to our conversation? Of course there's something wrong! You're going back to college, and I'm being left here."

Gerard grinned at Frank's flustered face. "No! Don't you see; there are tons of other colleges in this area." Frank stared at Gerard blankly, not knowing where he was going with this. Gerard sighed while shaking his but still smiling, because Frankie is just too darn cute! He grinned to himself, causing Frank's blank stare turn into a stare saying 'you're crazy.' Gerard giggled, "I can just transfer to a college down here!"

Frank sat, still with his blank stare. You could practically hear the hamster in his mind running on the wheel. He turned around on Gerard's lap and stared into Gerard's sparkling hazel eyes. A wide grin slowly spread across his features. "Really?" Gerard nodded enthusiastically. "You'd do that, for me?"

Gerard took Frank's hand into his own. "Of course, Frank. Plus, I think it's better. I get to be with you and my family." Frank squealed and wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck, squishing their faces together. Gerard laughed and hugged back tightly.

Frank pressed butterfly kisses all over Gerard's face, making small giggles escape his mouth. Frank's kisses slowly came to a stop. Their eyes met into an intense connection. They slowly leaned in, still studying each others' twinkling eyes.

Gerard's eyes flicked down to Frank's lips in anticipation. He closed the small space that separated them from one kiss. Their eyes fluttered closed simultaneously. Tiny, shy moans would pass from Gerard's lips that were pressed against Frank's. Frank ran one hand up Gerard's side, emitting small shivers from him. His hand ran up to the back of Gerard's neck, deepening the kiss.

Frank could feel Gerard's shy hand do the same thing as he did. He let out a surprised moan when he felt Gerard lightly tug on his dark locks. Frank's eyes opened slowly and giggled when he saw Gerard's eyes still closed with a goofy grin. He smiled as he watched Gerard's hand touch his lips and blush. He could see the same Gerard he saw staring at him through the kitchen window when they first met.

"U-uh, can w-we do that again?" Gerard's eyes opened and stared at Frank shyly. He blushed at Frank's giggle. Frank's smile grew at the way Gerard stuttered.

"Why are you so adorable?" Frank kissed Gerard's cheek, smiling at the pink tint turn a deep red that was spread across Gerard's cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I feel like a douchebag. Please forgive me? I had really bad writer's block! Thanks for sticking with this story!

Answer to last question!
I actually turned 14 on May 24, 2010. I laughed at some of your guesses.

New question!
If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?

Twitter
Formspring
Tumblr

If I ever talk about my stories on Tumblr, I'll mostly likely refer Gerard and Frank to different people. I'll put a key up on it though ;P

Love you guys
<3