My Personal Drug

Sex And Drugs

Chuck woke up to his stomach rumbling. He felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom not realizing that he was naked and Whitney was sleeping right next to him. He bent down and emptied the contents in his stomach into toilet. “It didn’t sit in your stomach well?” Whitney’s voice said. She was standing in the bathroom’s doorway naked. Chuck’s eyes almost popped out of his head, he acted as if he never saw a naked girl before, but he never saw Whitney naked before. She looked even more beautiful, and then he noticed he was naked. He looked confused and Whitney detected it. “You don’t remember chuck we had sex after you tried coke for the first time” she rolled her blue eyes smiling. “We did?” chuck asked even more confused. He didn’t remember a thing yesterday after the point when Whitney offered him some blow and called him a chicken when he refused. He ultimately tried it snorting the white powder up his nose, and then everything went blank. Chuck didn’t know what to say. He was always in control, but Whitney beat him to it, not that he was complaining, she was a fucking goddess. She then grabbed his arm and threw him onto the bed and smothered him in kisses. "why did you call me your boyfriend?" chuck asked abruptly. she shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "they would have not let you in if i said you were just a friend" she explained, kissing him more. She slowly petted his cock as if it was a dog and then she sucked it with all her might, causing him to moan like a little bitch. “Want more?” she asked teasingly. Chuck silently nodded is head yes. And she gave him more.

“So how was your little party with Whitney?” Nate asked as he and chuck walked to school the day after. Chuck and Whitney skipped school yesterday, they had sex all day and he tried some more blow. “Fucking awesome we fucked all fucking day yesterday” chuck exclaimed high of the drug. “Are you okay man?” Nate asked narrowing his green eyes. “Of fucking course” chuck replied a goofy grin on his face. chuck felt great, he was with a fucking goddess Whitney Howard. he was fucking her and doing drugs with her. he really didn't care about the fact that Whitney was a drug addict. he just loved her, literally, maybe there was such thing called love at first sight. "gotta go" chuck said the moment he saw Whitney standing there smirking at nobody. Nate rolled his eyes, he knew that this Whitney chick was a bad seed, she had this control over chuck that no one else on the planet had. he was her little bitch, but chuck didn't know it. he watched as chuck went over and they kissed causing heads to turn and cell phones to flash. it would only be soon when she breaks Chuck's heart... or his life.

"chuck shut up" Whitney laughed as he giddily jumped up and down in his limo. they were going to see Mike and get more drugs. He was officially hooked to cocaine, he had been doing blow for a week and a half now. "i want more" chuck whined. "we are getting more now.' Whitney said. the limo came to a stop and Whitney got out. chuck watched her go into a dark alley, five minutes later she came with her hands in her pockets indicating she had the stuff. she got back in. "you have the stuff?" he asked. "duh chuck" she answered. they waited until they got to Chuck's place. as they were snorting the stuff chuck came out of nowhere and asked her "do your parents know you do coke?" she looked blankly at him and shook her head no. "i live with my big brother who goes to Hunter" she answered finishing her part. "chuck undress me" Whitney smiled. chuck finished his blow and carried her to the bedroom, undressed her, and fucked her nice and slow and until his muscles ached and they smelled like sex.