My Personal Drug

Nate The Great

That Sunday was Bart Bass’ annual November brunch, Nate entered the event wanting to tell either Dan or Serena or even Blair, who hated his guts since freshman year when he slept with serena. How chuck was so out of it, and not himself and what Whitney said to him. But at the same time he didn’t want to get his best friend in trouble one of the three would just tell an adult. So he had to handle this himself. Chuck and Whitney were sitting alone at a table talking so intimately together. Their hands were intertwined under the table. Chuck was wearing suit and finally shaved. Whitney looked gorgeous in a white dress that came up to her lower thigh. Her long black hair was wavy and came to her mid back and her blue eyes were glowing in the sun. It was such a different scene than yesterday, they actually looked good together and it was creepy. After a half hour of just talking they didn’t eat, but just sat there, they got up and disappeared, which caused Nate to panic, what were they going to do? “I bet they are going to have sex” Blair said angrily to Serena. “How did she change him? I want to know” Serena said laughing. “Me too it seems like a miracle” Dan agreed. Nate excused himself and followed them back to chuck's suite. It wasn’t right to spy on his best friend but he was just so concerned that Whitney was hurting chuck. He sounded like a wiener right now but he didn’t care. Chuck was his best friend since diapers. Nate hid behind a giant plant that faced chuck’s suite. After ten minutes of nothing, Nate was about to go back downstairs, maybe he was wrong, but then a suspicious man walked down the hall and stopped right at chuck’s door. He looked both ways of the hallway and knocked on the door. Chuck let him in and after five minutes, the guy exited chuck’s suite with a big wad of cash and left. No fucking way! Nate thought. Nate whipped out his phone and snapped a picture of the scene. There was only one logical explanation to this. Chuck and Whitney were drug addicts just like everyone obliviously predicted. “Have you seen Blair” Nate asked when he ran back to his table only to see Dan. “She left after you left to take a long bathroom break, she’s mad over chuck” Dan replied. There was only one person he could tell, and that person was Chuck’s ex. Blair Waldorf.