I Just Want You

You are definitely the perfect woman

A week had passed since Kevin had showed up. And he thankfully hadn't come around. That was definitely the last thing Dee needed while she re-planned her party.

Dad had spent the week working on getting the tour planned. Dylan had been working overtime getting her party re-planned, and had finished in record time. I had really done nothing but finish my Batman mural, start my Star Wars mural on my ceiling, and hang out with Matty. Tom, Oli, and Matty were the only guys who had come over. Tom and Oli helped Dee plan, and Matty had just kept me company. It had been a nice week.

“I think we should have a Star Wars marathon! Ya know... for inspiration...” Matty cried suddenly from his spot on my bed. He sounded a little unsure at the end of his outburst, like he didn't think I would like his idea.

I looked over at him and smiled, “that sounds like an amazing idea, my movies are in those boxes.”

“Nice,” he grinned, “I'm still not used to the fact that you'll willingly watch Star Wars.”

“Thats understandable... I guess,” I looked over at my alarm clock, and was disappointed to see the time, “we're gonna have to put our marathon on hold.”

“Why?” Matty looked up at me, confusion written on his face.

“I have to get ready, or Dee 'll kill me... and then we wouldn't be able to have a marathon at all.”

He frowned, “I guess that means I have to get out?”

“You can stay in here if you want to, I'm going to shower.” I shrugged as I pulled a pair of black jeans, clean underwear, socks, a cardigan, and a shirt out of my closet and dresser.

I hurried off to the bathroom. I wanted to get getting ready over with quickly so I could get back to Matty, who was still rummaging through the boxes of my movies. I didn't want to be away from Matty for too long, nor did I want him to get bored.

The worm water felt amazing as it ran over my chilly skin. I loved showering and taking long hot baths. There was nothing better then sitting in a hot bath on a cold day. I softly sang Love Me Do as I washed the vanilla scented body wash off. I usually didn't rush showers, but I usually didn't have an amazing boy in my room waiting for me to get out of the shower.

I quickly dried off and pulled on my clothes. I did the whole bathroom routine in record time. I managed to get my mascara on perfectly the first try, and the small line of purple eyeliner on my top eye lids went on like magic.

“That was fast,” Matty looked up at me with a surprised look, over the top of one of my old sketchbooks,” you only took a half hour! You are definitely the perfect woman, I swear!”

I laughed and shook my head as I rubbed a little patchouli perfume oil on my neck, and put on some jewelry, “I hope you weren't too bored.”

he chuckled, “love, I hardly had enough time to even think about being bored. Besides, you have more interesting crap in that box then Olis whole room.”

I quirked an eyebrow, I assumed he meant that as a complement, “thank you?”

There was a quick knock on the door before it swung open revealing Tom, “your sister wanted to know if you were ready to- holy shit, is that what you two have been locked up in here doing?”

Tom walked into my room and over to the Batman wall. I grinned at his reaction and looked over at a laughing Matt.

“You've got the attention span of a fish, mate.” Matty got up and pulled on his jacket, “and yeah, thats what Ani's been up to... I on the other hand have been bumming around her room watching her paint it.”

Tom turned around after a moment of silence, “this is amazing.”

“Thank you... are you ready to go, Tom?” I smiled as I slipped on my heals and jacket.

“Oh! Yeah,” he laughed, “Dee wants to get there early to make sure everything perfect.”

I nodded in understanding as I grabbed my I-pod and shoved it in my back pocket, “thats what she usually does.”

Tom noticed the chair and paint in the middle of the room and looked up, “what are you doing on the ceiling?”

“You'll just have to wait and see,” I grabbed his hand and walked out of the room, “and you cant tell anyone about my wall... I don't want anyone to know until I'm entirely finished with my room. Okay?”

Tom nodded in agreement as we reached the front door, “we're taking Matts car, our siblings left already.”

“Nice.” I sarcastically rolled my eyes and opened the door for Tom and Matty.

The ride to the place Dee booked for the party passed quickly. We talked about the Star Wars marathon, that Tom was now invited to. And other amazing yet nerdy things like how Batman was way better then Superman.

When we entered the building we found Oli sitting at the bar, watching Dylan run around like a chicken with its head cut off. We all joined Oli and watch Dee with him. The boys all started a conversation and I just pulled out my i-pod and started playing a game. There was still a half hour until this party started, and I just hoped my i-pod had enough battery power to get me through the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who's commented and subscribed ^-^

Anakins outfit:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image