I Just Want You

It’s payback.

I couldn’t believe Alex! He seemed like such a nice guy in the beginning, but now I saw him for what he really was. An asshole. I was still fuming; I really wished I had gotten to Alex before Johnny did. But it was probably for the best that I didn’t, as I would probably be in jail right now.

I decided that I needed to make sure my sister was doing okay. I know I would be really upset if I was her, and I knew she could probably use someone to talk to. I said good-bye to all the guys and thanked them for helping my sister. Then hurried out to the bus, mumbling angrily to myself the whole way.

“Oi,” I voice called out to me from beside our bus, “Ani.”

I turned to see Oli leaning against the bus, still looking like a lost abused puppy. It was heart breaking really, “yeah Oli?”

“I was um… I was wondering… what happened?” he didn’t look at me, but watched his feet as he moved around some rocks.

I looked at him blankly for a second before answering. Oli surprisingly looked calm for the whole thing. It honestly freaked me out a little. When I finished the story he just nodded his head, and walked away looking thoughtful.

I just stood there and watched him climb onto his bus. He had definitely lost his mind. There was no other explanation for it. He was just too damn calm. He should have been hunting Alex down and threatening to throw him in the bog of eternal stench! Not just calmly walking away.

“There you are,” two strong arms were suddenly pulling me closer to someone, “I’ve been looking for you everywhere.”

“Oh really?” I giggled as Mattie kissed and softly bit my neck.

“Mmhmmm,” me mumbled as he continued to kiss and nibble on my neck.

I wasn’t completely sure what he was doing, but I wasn’t going to stop him anytime soon. It felt wonderful. Everything that was bothering me before was pushed to the back of my mind.

It didn’t take him long to find my soft spot, causing me to let out a low moan. He chuckled and continued to work his magic. My heart was racing, and my body was on fire. Flashes of the night we spent together rushed through my mind, which just made me want him.

I turned around in his arms and attached my lips to his hungrily. He returned the kiss with just as much hunger and passion. I felt my back hit the front of the bus, as Matt attached his lips to my neck again.

“Oh, god Mattie,” I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I need you.”

He chuckled lowly as he stopped and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, “that’s what I like to hear.”

He smirked at me and started to walk towards his bus. I pouted at him and crossed my arms.

“Tease!” I called after him.

He just laughed, “It’s payback.”

I smiled as I started to walk onto my own bus. I supposed it was only fair, I did leave him in a worse off state. I knew I must have had the stupidest grin on my face. I couldn’t help it though, Mattie made me so happy.

But just like everything else, the thought of Alex ruined my happy mood. I was here on a mission. Not to be stupid and love struck. I was here to make my sister happy. And that was what I was going to do! Even if it meant I had to throw her over my shoulder and take her off of this bus!
♠ ♠ ♠
So… how was that? My first attempt at writing a make out scene… ever >.> I feel like the worlds biggest creeper X) but I hope it paid off.