I Just Want You

My Works Ruined

Dylan POV

“Thank you for coming and finding me Oliver” I said quietly as I looked up into his chocolate brown eyes; we were standing out the front of my house waiting for Anakin to tell the guys that it was time to go home.

“It’s fine Dylan, I was glad we found you” Oliver told me with a small smirk on his lips; Anakin hadn’t said a word to me of the whole drive home and she had climbed out of Oliver’s car as soon as he parked in our driveway.

“It’s good to see you again Dylan” I shut my mouth when I heard Matty’s voice sound from behind me; I looked behind me to see all the guys walking over towards Oliver and myself. I just smiled at them all and gave them hugs before they climbed into either Oliver’s or Jona’s cars.

I didn’t say anything else to Oliver as I walked to my front door; I did however watch them leave, waving as Lee and Matty waved to me through an open window. All I wanted to do was go see my sister but Dad caught me before I could walk up the stairs.

“I was so worried about you baby, please never do something like that again” Dad begged as he pulled me into his arms; he hugged my body tightly and I thought he was never going to let me go.

“I’m sorry I worried everyone so much and I promise to never do anything like that again” I said as I pulled my body away from my Dad’s arms; that gave him the signal to let me go. His arms dropped to his sides again as I remember just how scared I was; all I could think about was never getting home.

Dad kissed my forehead before I jogged up the stairs; I walked over to Anakin’s door and knocked a few times. I waited for her to say something but she didn’t; I pressed my ear to her door to try and hear something. I felt the corner of my lips start to pull themselves down when I realized that my sister didn’t even want to talk or see me; I took a deep breath in through my nose as I walked back to my bedroom. I jumped into my shower and washed myself clean; once I was dryed off and dressed in my pajamas, I jumped into my bed. I fall into a deep sleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

Next Day

I was the second one awake this morning; Dad was of coasre the first but that’s normal. After I showered, did my hair and makeup, and got dressed; I walked down to the kitchen. Dad was sitting at the table working on his laptop; I made myself a coffee while I made some French toast. I knew Anakin loved my French toast in the morning; I also made her a cup of tea when I heard noises from her bathroom.

“Good morning Ani” I heard Dad greet her; I turned my head to see her looking at me. She looked so pissed off that it broke my heart; I hated seeing her like this so I was going to spend today fixing it.

I smiled at her while I placed her tea and breakfast in front of her; she mumbled a thank you before slowly eating it. Dad told us both that he and the guys were going to the label today; Dad had a meeting and he wanted us to come with him. Anakin and I just nodded as we finished our breakfast; Dad put our dishes into the dishwasher and then went to get all his stuff ready. I followed Ani up the stairs but walked into my room; I knew I needed to give her some space. This wasn’t the first time she had gotten this angry with me before.

“Oh and before I forget; Dylan I called Jona this morning and asked him if he could pick up your car” Dad told me as we all sat silently in his car; I looked over to him with a small smile and just nodded at him.

As Dad had parked his car we all made our way into the building; everyone greeted Dad as we walked towards Dad’s office. Dad left us there because he had his meeting he had to get too; the air between me and Anakin was tense, and I hated that so I broke the silence.
“I really am sorry Ani; I would have called you but I couldn’t remember your number. You know how shocking my memory is sometimes” I said using my soft voice; the voice I normally only use on my sister.

“I know that but I was scared so much Dee; I didn’t know where you were, if you were safe, if you were hurt, if someone was hurting you. I seriously thought that a bunch of homeless bums had found you, kidnapped you, raped you and then killed you!” Anakin said raising her voice in stress; I watched as she ran a hand through her hair.

“I’m so sorry Ani” I whispered as I looked down in shame; I had no idea just how worried everyone was about me. I guess that Anakin felt like she could lose me anytime; she must have felt that if we could lose our Mother then we could lose anyone.

“I know your sorry Dee and I’m sorry for ignoring you” Anakin told me while wrapping her arms around my waist; I was quick to pull her into a tight hug. I knew how she was feeling right now because that’s how I was feeling; I knew I couldn’t lose her. I couldn’t deal with that; I barely delt with Mom’s death.

“So are you two good now?” I heard a deep voice sound from the doorway; both Anakin and I looked over to see the guys standing in the doorway, it was Matt who had spoken.

“Yeah we’re good now” Anakin said; her voice was now back to normal. She was her normal happy, bubbly self. But I wasn’t back to normal; I noticed a short, bleach blonde, big boobed, blue eyed girl hanging off of Oliver’s arm.

Claire was Oliver’s girlfriend; they had been dating for about 2 months and all the guys hated her, even Tom. She had fake hair, fake boobs, fake personatily; everything about her was fake and she kept following Oliver around like she was a lost puppy. She was always giving me a dark glare and everyone noticed; Anakin was tense everytime she caught Claire glaring at me but I just ignored her. I just kept on being myself; I didn’t care what she thought about me and I wasn’t going to let her affect me, after all I knew Oliver wouldn’t be interested in me.

Right now I was sitting in Dad’s office working on my label party; I was writing in my journal and minding my own business. Anakin, Tom and Matt had gone out to buy everyone Chinese for lunch; Oliver was talking to Lee, Matty and Jona about their up coming tour while Claire glared at me. I noticed the guys giving each other uneasy looks as they caught Clair’s glares; and for some reason Oliver was looking the most worried. But I ignored them as I got that fact that a guy like Oliver would never like a girl like me.

“Oh whoops, I’m so sorry” I heard the sickly sweet voice of Claire from above me; her voice was so fake that it made me want to puke. I bit my bottom lip hard as I forced myself to keep calm and not blow up at Claire; I knew she wasn’t sorry and I had a feeling in my gut that the guys knew she wasn’t sorry as well.

“Claire what the hell! I told you to give Dylan some space when she’s working” Oliver’s voice was firm and annoyed; he pushed past Claire as he helped me wipe up all the coffee that she had spilt all over my journal.

“But Oli it was an accident, I didn’t mean too” Claire whined as her plan backfired; she glared at me as Oliver helped clean up the mess she made. All she wanted was to have her boyfriend’s attention but now all of Oliver’s attention was set onto me; Matty, Lee and Jona were quiet to help clean up as well.

“Thanks you guys but don’t worry, my works ruined now” I signed as I leaned back into my back in defeat; I felt the tears prick at my eyes as I looked over my now coffee stained work. There was no way I could save any piece of my work now; Claire had been drinking a black coffee.

“I’m so sorry Dee but I’ll help you with anything you need; just tell me what you need and I’ll do it. Hell all the guys and I will help you” Oliver told me softly as he gently placed a hand over mine; he smiled down at me as he squeezed my hand. That didn’t help Claire like me any better; but it did make me feel somewhat better.

“What happened in here?” I heard my sister’s voice get higher as she walked into the room with Tom and Matt; the guys were carrying the bags making Anakin be able to rush over to me when she saw my ruined work, Claire holding her empty coffee cup and the tears in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please people!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas =D