‹ Prequel: Blow Me Away
Status: Update's usually 3 or 4 every two weeks :)

Just When You Think Life's Perfect

You Do Know Hayley Williams Is Inside Your House Right?

I wiped back a few tears as I hugged Kyle goodbye. He half smiled bit I could tell it was forced, “Hey, it’s only a couple months, right?”
I tried to smile, “Yeah, I’ll be back before you know it”
“Good”
He wiped away the stray tears and pressed a light kiss to my lips, “I love you”
“I love you too” I smiled lightly, turning to Caleb. He had his arms crossed and the smile that usually adorned his gorgeous face was missing. He just didn’t look like my Caleb. His eyes shined with the tears he was determined to keep in.
“You gonna be ok?” I asked, wrapping my small arms around him
I felt his laughter rumbled through his chest, and he sighed, “I should be asking you the same question. You don’t have to go. Stay here.”
“You know I cant. If I could I would” I told him sadly
“What am I gonna do without you” he smiled lightly
I half laughed, “I don’t know Cay, get some work done maybe?”
It was the first time I was leaving him for this long. Sure we had family vacations but they usually only lasted a week, maybe two. I would be gone for three months this time. I honestly didn’t know how I was gonna be without any of my friends. He chuckled and threw his arms around me, “Love you babe”
I smiled and squeezed him lightly, “I love you too”
We let go and I kissed Kyle once more before I heard Nat’s soft voice, “Shi, we really need to go”
I sighed and got in the car, waving at the two best things I had in my life. They waved back, sadly until the car was out of sight. I sighed and turned around, slumping into the seat.
“Never been away for this long?” Nat asked lightly. I shook my head, “Never”
She sighed, “I’m sorry”
I just shrugged.
“Do you honestly hate me?” she asked, a small frown on her face
I shrugged, “I don’t hate you, I just dislike you at this particular moment”
She chuckled lightly before turning to face me while the light was red, “Anything I can do?”
I shook my head, “Take me home?”
She sighed and turned back to the road, “You know I cant”
I groaned and put my iPod headphones in my ears, blasting She’s A Lady. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

She woke me up when we got to the airport and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the airplane seat

I really didn’t wanna get in the car. We were in Chicago and I hated it. It was different from Dallas. It was weird and unfamiliar. To many cars and people. I grudgingly got in the car and crossed my arms. Nat half smiled, “Straight home?”
I nodded, “Sure”
We drove about an hour before she pulled up into a small apartment block. It was nice. Something I imagined Nat living in. We dragged my stuff up the stairs and into Nat’s cute little apartment where she showed me my bedroom. I sat down on the bed and sighed, grabbing my phone out of my pocket
It’s too different.
I miss home
I miss you
Xo


I flicked through and found Kyles name before sending it. I found Caleb’s name and started typing
It sucks here Caleb
I miss you already
How’s mom and dad?
How are you?
-Shia


I tossed my phone across the bed and layed down, closing my eyes. I was so jetlagged it wasn’t funny. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

“She even looks like you” came a quiet voice.
“Shhh you’ll wake her” came Nat’s familiar voice.
My eyes fluttered open and I tried to focus on the unfamiliar person hovering over me. I jumped and they jumped back. I blinked a few times before my eyes cleared and I got a clear view of the red-head in the corner of my room. I blinked a few more times to see if my mind was playing tricks on me.
“Nat, you know Hayley Williams is standing inside your house, right?” I whispered, still looking at the singer. She shot me a grin and my eyes shot to an amused Natalia.
“She’s your godmother” was all Nat said,
“Say wha?”
“She’s your godmother” Nat repeated
“No way” I frowned, “I’m still dreaming right?”
They both laughed, and Hayley sat on the end of my bed. I eyed her warily and she smiled, “Your awake. Want me to pinch you?”
“Hayley” came Nat’s warning tone
Hayley laughed, “I wasn’t gonna do it hard”
Nat just shook her head and I sat up, ruffling my hair, “So, um....you got something to say Natalia?”
She half grimaced, “Well...yes I do. Um, come to the living room and I’ll explain everything?”
I got up and followed them out to the living room. Natalia grabbed a photo album and sat down next to me. She opened the album and showed her with a bunch of random guys, and Hayley.
“You know who they are?” she asked lightly. I focused on the people and frowned, “That’s Paramore and Fall Out Boy. How’d you..”
Nat cut me off with a sigh, “He’s my brother”
I looked at who she was pointing at and dead panned, “Your kidding right? You expect me to believe Pete Wentz is your brother”
Hayley smacked the back of my head.
“Hey!” I glared at her then my mouth dropped. It was like I was just noticed her sitting there. Now I was fully awake, I knew I couldn’t be dreaming and Hayley was actually sitting there. I turned to Nat, “You mean...he’s your brother...like proper brother”
She sighed and nodded, “Yeah”
“Aaaaalllllright. Now don’t go and tell me you slept with like...i don’t know...Joe or something and he’s my dad”
Hayley snorted and Nat laughed, “Not exactly. Um. It wasn’t Joe”
My eyes narrowed, “Who was it?”
Did I really wanna know?
“Josh” came Hayley and Nat’s voices.
“Josh?” I questioned
“Like Josh Farro” Hayley said in a ‘duh’ tone
My mouth dropped and I suddenly crinkled up my nose, “GROSS!!!”
Nat frowned, “Huh? What?”
“I thought he was gorgeous when I first got into Paramore. Gross! Gross! Gross!”
They both looked at each other and cracked up into a fit of laughter. They wiped the tears away and Hayley chuckled, “That’s just funny”
“No, it’s not” I frowned, “Weirdos”
“Aww you love us” Hayley grinned
“Sure”
♠ ♠ ♠
so like comment yes ? haha

what have you guys been up too?

Comment and Subscribe
-Crystal