Status: i will not be updating anymore unless people are really upset

Peter Pan and Wendy Turned out Fine. Why Can't We?

chapter 2

"Why not" she asked.

"Cause mom I need to love somebody to merry them or its just not right " I explained.

"Oh well its already planed you can do what ever you want with your kids when you have them"she said I sighed.

"OK well this is Nick Jonas. Nick , Jenifer. Jenifer ,nick" my mom introduced.

"Hi , Bye" I said walking up stairs.

"Jenifer Moss get your butt down here before i make Nick come get you" my mom yelled.

"Um mm......I'd rather not" I heard nick say nervously.

"To bad" my mom yelled as I got to my door I went inside and got on to my computer to check my e-mail for any mibba story updates and turned my music on and rocked out until my fave song came on 'The Moment You Believe' by Melanie C in the middle of singing I heard a knock so I went over to my door and opened it see no other then Nick Jonas 'Oh joy'.

"Ummmm......your mom said to come down for lunch" he said

"Tell her I'm not hungry" I said

"She told me you would say that so she told me to do this" he said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me down stairs and sat me in the kitchen chair.

"Oh my god man why did you do that" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry their so short this is as much as i can write in ten minutes. I'm writing at school in a journal and my teacher only gives us ten minutes to write and I'm not aloud to add more i do have more pages i could add in one chapter but i like only putting one page each chapter cause you see I'm already writing the sequel in my journal so the only thing you have to ever wait on is me wanting to put it on the computer but my space bar is broken so i wont update much until i get it fixed . comment , rate and subscribe please!!!!!!!!

love, Melanie