Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

tomorrow will be better, right?

I gave a depressed sigh and collapsed into my chair, looked at the red bull I had been drinking, and put it to the side. I wasn’t in the mood for energy right now; I just wanted the man I loved back.
But as the week wore on, I found that would be close to impossible.
When we got back to the hotel, it was still pretty early in the day, and I didn’t want to hang around the room all day feeling sorry for myself.
“Umm, hey guys? Can we go to the beach?” I asked, not even remembering the last time I used my bathing suit, I had always borrowed a pair of Bill’s . . . I gave another sigh as I thought of him.
Georg, being the amazing brother that he is, had found my bathing suit when I had been throwing, sorry packing, my clothes for this tour, and had put it in.
I loved this bathing suit, it was a bikini, yes, but it wasn’t a slutty bikini. It was attached securely by stitching instead of string, and my chest was covered more. The bottom and top were both black, but there was a Canadian flag on the left side of the chest, and on the butt, it read, “Canadian girls are sexy” in red cursive.
Changing into it, I took off the dagger always strapped to my calf since a really sketchy guy tried to have sex with me in a random alley when I was fourteen. That whole week, I wouldn’t let anyone come near me except for Bill.
I swallowed my sadness and walked out of the bedroom, to my twin, Georg, Tom and Gustav were waiting.
“Sorry to keep you waiting, oh and Georg? I love you for finding this.” I said and gave a real smile to him; he smiled back and said, “No problem Tora.”
Tess looked amazing in an electric blue and black two piece, her hair pushed out of her eyes and holding two towels, one for me and one for her.
Tommi was matching with Tessa, in a pair of blue Hawaiian swim trunks, his hair in a weird sort of bun thing.
Georg was in a pair of dark green trunks and Gustav was in a white pair.
Grabbing my towel, Tommi led the way out of the door and down the hall. We were all joking and laughing until Kayla came out of their room in a white string bikini, Bill in his black trunks and black tank top, following her like a horny guy.
Gustav coughed, and Bill was pulled from his trance, looking at Gustav, going down the line of people until he got to me. I shook my head and walked ahead of him, feeling his eyes stare me down as I walked past.
“Hey! I didn’t see the words when I packed that!” Georg stated.
I grinned, stopping right beside Bill, almost shoulder to shoulder, “It says ‘Canadian Girls are sexy,’ do you like it?” I asked Georg, walking past Bill as if he hadn’t been there. Georg caught on to what I was doing, and so did everyone else in the group, except of course, for Bill and Kayla.
He smirked, “You definitely fill that quote Tor,” laughing, he picked me up bridal style and continued to “flirt” with me walking down the hall as the rest of the group trailed behind, heading for the elevator and waving goodbye as we saw the other three go down the stairs.
“Good,” he murmured, “Now we’ll be alone.” I forced myself not to laugh but to blush instead. Hell yeah I’m a good actress.
“Hey! Can we hitch a ride?!” Bill yelled and without asking for permission, pushed us into the elevator as Kayla and he followed behind.
Making myself blush harder as Georg pulled me to his chest and started playing with my hair, I looked up at the numbers count down, while Bill’s furious eyes were constantly on us.
“Keep making that face and it will stay that way Bill,” Georg said, kissed the top of my head and looked at him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I couldn’t make my face get any more red, so I put a hand over my cheeks, acting as though they were embarrassingly red.
Bill ignored him, “What are you doing with her? Are you two going out?”
Georg looked down at me and smiled, “I was saving it for when we got out of the elevator, but whatever. Well, what do you say?” He winked to show me that it wasn’t serious.
“U-uh, it’s all really sudden. I need time to think; too much has happened over this week for me to accept right now, but maybe later. Because I really like you Georg,” I looked up at him. It felt weird using the smile I usually reserved for Bill on Georg, but this was just to make him jealous.
Georg smiled and swooped down to my level to kiss my forehead, “Don’t worry about it mein engel, take all the time you need.” With that, the doors chimed happily and slid open to reveal the rest of the group waiting for us.
I giggled, the one I used to use when Bill did something sweet for me, and looked pointedly at Tess, begging her to play along.
“So has he finally asked you yet?!” Tess jumped, I ‘shyly’ nodded and Gustav groaned.
“I already heard non-stop about you before, now he’ll be talking in his sleep about you too! I’ll never get any rest.”
My head shot up, getting a great idea, “Why doesn’t he just move in to my hotel room with me? I’ve been on my own anyway; it would be nice to have some company, especially from Georg.” I said and made my face go red again.
Bill looked like he was gonna have a fit.
Laughing, I looked up at Georg, trying to stuff as much un-sisterly love in my eyes as I could, and tapped him on the shoulder, “You’re it!” With that, I ran off, through the spinning doors and out to the beach.
Stopping at the water, I let it lap at my feet, and shivered, until I was picked up by Georg’s ‘Hulk’ muscles and brought into the freezing water with him.
I looked up at him with pleading eyes, making sure Bill was nowhere near when I said, “Big brother, I love you! Don’t drop me in the water! Bitte!” He chuckled and instantly dropped me into the cold water.
Deciding I’d make him sweat a bit, I swam away to an outcropping of rocks and climbed up to the very top, making sure he was still waiting for me to come out of the water near him, and sat on the ledge to watch the show.
One minute went by, and Georg was looking around at the band and Tess, trying to see where I was hiding.
Two minutes, he whipped his head nervously around the water, looking for a bubble, or a sign of life.
Three minutes passed and Gustav, Tom and Tess were looking for me too. Tess had seen me and I mimed to her to be quiet, and I watched her shoulders shake in a suppressed giggle as she looked ‘concerned’ through the water again.
Four minutes passed, Bill had come into the water to see what everyone was making a big deal about. I saw Georg freaking out and Bill starting too as well, as they searched frantically through the water to find me. Gustav and Tom having caught on once my bleach white skin and neon orange hair drew their eyes to me on top of the cliff and gave away my position were calmly shifting through the water.
Five minutes, Bill was starting to tear up and I couldn’t let that happen. Even if he was being an airhead, he was still the man I loved. I sighed, Looks like the fun is over, and gave a huge yell, “HEY! WATCH THIS!” With those wise words, I took a running jump, and leapt right into the water below between Georg and Bill.
I surfaced and giggled, but was caught off guard when two pairs of arms hugged me tightly around the waist and shoulders, one pair bringing my head to his chest, one bringing my waist to his hips.
“Don’t ever do that again!” They both shouted at the same time, one voice gruff and had a brotherly concern, and one was like liquid ecstasy to my ears with its worried tone.
My voice came out muffled from Bill’s chest, “Umm, last time I checked, I was perfectly fine, and I have been cliff diving for years guys . . .” My words were ignored however as the voices of Georg and Bill rose over me.
“What are you doing Kaulitz? She’s my girlfriend, and thanks to you I have to fix every little piece of the heart you ripped to pieces.” Georg growled, pulling me towards him, hurting my back.
“Umm, guy—”
“What are you doing Listing? She can do better than you and it’s clear that I’m more worried than you. If she just apologized to me for saying bad things about Kristen, then no one would be hurt right now!” He spat, pulling my head closer to his chest, tweaking my neck.
“Umm, can I –”
“Her name isn’t Kristen, Bill, it’s Kayla. Besides, why do you care if she is dating me? You didn’t seem to care when Kayla was badmouthing all your friends, you didn’t seem to care when Tora ran away to kill herself because of Kayla, you don’t seem to care about Tora at all. So don’t ask me what I’m doing, the question is what are you doing! Are you her friend or what?!” Georg snarled, cracking my back slightly and I whimpered in pain.
“I FUCKING LOVE HER THAT’S WHY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I DONT WANT TO BE HER FRIEND I WANT TO BE HER BOYFRIEND! I WANT MORE THAN HER FRIENDSHIP I WANT HER HEART!”
“WHAT? THE ONE YOU TORE OUT OF HER CHEST, RIPPED TO PIECES, STEPPED ON, SPAT ON AND THREW ON THE GROUND FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO PICK UP?! FAT CHANCE!”
That’s when Kayla joined the fight, “Bill! What is the meaning of forgetting my name! All for this circus freak midget?!” Her nasally voice screeched, hurting my ears slightly.
By this point, I had toned out the screaming long ago because my back was in such intense pain I could care less what they were arguing about, all I knew is I had to get out of there and fast.
“HEY, SHUT THE HELL UP! CAN’T YOU SE YOU’RE HURTING HER?!” Tess came to my rescue, pulling me harshly out of the fight and taking a look at where bruises were already starting to form,
“D-Don’t worry guys, I'm fine,” I flashed a smile that turned more of a grimace as Gustav quietly looked at my neck and spine.
“We need to get you to the hotel room, and massage your back into place.” He recommended, easily picking me up and getting out of the water and into the hotel. Tess and Tom followed behind, worried looks on their faces.
~*~*~ a few hours later
My back and neck were sooooooooo sore, and the bickering between the two band mates was making it worse.
I looked over where Tess and Tom decided to take a nap and smiled. It was times like these that I was so glad my camera fit in my back pocket of my jeans.
Whipping out the orange camera, I took several pictures of every angle I could hit while laying on the opposite couch of them together. Tessa’s head was resting on his chest, slowly moving up and down with each breath Tommi took, his leg hanging off the side, and her tiny body situated between them. Her arms were in front of her face on his chest and his were wrapped in a strong grip around her waist. His head resting on hers had a look of utter contentment on it, and I was sure if I looked at Tessa’s sleeping form, she would have a mirror image of it.
Smiling softly, I shut off my camera, looked around the room, and started to draw.
My drawing was the same one it had been for the past week.
Bill and Kayla were staring out of the page at me, sneering over their shoulders, while walking away and holding hands, utter hate in their eyes.
Cringing away from the seventh adaption of that drawing this week, I closed my eyes, threw the book across the room, and tried to go to sleep.
I had to convince myself that tomorrow would be a better day.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok shoutn out to BabyGirlRockStar
the firrst and only commenter as of now. you rock and in response i think she couldve slapped "the sult" haha but its much funnier her slapping the stupid out of bill.