Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

Bliss

Tora jumped up and down as we rode around in a pink spinning tea cup.
"I love this one." She giggled, "It makes me feel so...little."
"We are little." I reminded her, "The guys make that clear everyday."
She rolled her eyes, "I don’t mean short, I mean young."
"Well, twenty isn’t old. It’s just older then me, by two months." I reminded her, "November is two months away. You’re not THAT much older then me."
She smirked, "I’m still the big sister."
"Psha, whatever, I’m way more mature."
"Stomping your feet on the ground is mature then?" She laughed.
"Tora...I do believe we’re both spinning in a giant tea cup, let’s just call it a truce."
"Agreed." She giggled.
"So..." I grinned, "Bill?"
She sobered a bit, a light blush on her cheeks, "Bill."
"Should I suspect something soon?" I smiled to her, scooting closer to her, these conversations were to be kept quiet, and very private. Just between the two of us.
"Tess, I dunno, I mean, I like him...and he’s said he likes me, but I’m having a hard time telling if he’s really..."
"Do you want me to hit you?"
"Tess!"
"Well, don’t say stupid things like that." I smiled, "He’s in love with you, he told me so."
"And I believe you, Tessa, I just...I really love him." She smiled, like she was emiting a long held secret, "I love Bill Kaulitz."
"Do you wanna go scream it from a roof top, cause if you do we can." I smiled.
"What about you?" She asked me, avoiding my question, "Do you love Tom?"
"You know I do..."
"Then why haven’t you done anything...he hasn’t made any proclamations of his love for you."
"That’s a big word." I giggled.
She flicked my forehead, "Tess, stay with me."
I sighed, "Tom’s...well...unlike Bill, you know he likes women. Not just me. Women in general. Tora, I don’t know if he really loves me or not."
"Do you want me to hit you?" She mocked me, "You just told me not to say stupid things, he does like you!"
I smiled shyly, like always when I start to get sad and want to hide a feeling, "Has he ever said?"
Tora opened her mouth, and closed it just like that.
I nodded, "Didn’t think so."
She smiled, "He does, I know it."
I chuckled softly, "Yeah."
Sure...
Tora smiled, obviously seeing I was trying to find a way out of the conversation for a later date. I knew the conversation may rest, but she’d bring it up later...
"I want cotton candy." I smiled.
"I agree!" She laughed.
As if on cue, the tea cups stopped spinning and we both got out.
"Cotton candy!" Tora smiled, running to the stand they sold it at.
I walked up, taking it from her, we had a small disagreement over this...
"That’s mine, I bought it!"
"So?!"
"Tessa!"
"Tora!"
"Give me the damn cotton candy!"
"I didn’t hear please!"
"You’re gonna think please if you don’t hand over the cotton!"
"AH! THAT HURT! DAMN!" I yelled as she snatched the cotton candy from me, a victorious smirk on her face, "I warned you."
"You pinched me!"
"You had it coming!"
"Ohhhh..."
Bill walked up, standing between us, "What’s going on in Twinland?"
"Tessa stole my cotton candy!"
"Tora pinched me!"
"She said a bad word!"
"So did you, damn it!"
"SHE DID IT AGAIN!"
Me and Tora starred at eachother.
Then we started laughing hysterically.
Bill laughed, "I swear, you guys are so weird." I noted that he wrapped an arm around Tora’s waist.
I raised a brow, and she blushed harder.
Bill only smiled, "Tessa, Andi wanted to ask you something."
I smiled, taking the hint, and ran off to find where ever Andreas and Tom had run off too.
~Bill’s POV~
I smiled, walking though the park, alone with Tora.
She was so bubbly, happy and hyper, pointing out things as we pasted, explaining the stuff to me.
I smiled, holding her closer, I loved her company.
She blushed, God I loved that, she looked adorable, so cute.
"What did you and Tess get into before the stupid fight happened?"
She smiled, "We were riding in the pink tea cups."
"Pink tea cups...?"
"Pink tea cups." She nodded, "They’re a nice place to sit and talk, and they’re a lot of fun to..." She let the thought trail of, she was deep in thought, it made me wonder what her and her twin were talking about.
"I like it here," I smiled, "It’s lively."
"The perfect place for our family." She grinned.
"My exact thought." I laughed, looking down at her.
"I’m glad you guys asked me to do this." She smiled, leaning into me. I felt a shock run up my spine.
"Do what?"
"Tour with you, it was a long time ago wasn’t it?"
"Yeah." I smiled, "But we’ve known each other forever."
"Yep, I remember when we first met."
"We were so little!" I laughed, "You could even tell me and Tom apart before I dyed my hair."
"You smile, Tom smirks." She shrugged, "And there are so many different things..."
"Gordon got us mixed up, I remember once, he had to actually call you to find out which was which when we were pranking him and mom wasn’t home."
She laughed, "I remember that!"
"Then we met Tess a year later." He smiled, "She was the shy girl at day care, and you ran right up to her, ‘Hey, I’m Tora, this is Bill and that’s Tom! Do you wanna go climb the monkey bars with us?’ I’m surprised she didn’t think you were crazy."
"And then we became twins the next month." She nodded, "I remember it, she warmed up to us fast."
"Yeah," I smiled, "I wonder what I’d be like if I hadn’t met you..." I shook my head, "I don’t like imaging that."
"What do you mean?"
"My life would be incredibly boring if you weren’t in it."
She smiled, "My life wouldn’t be to glamorous either."
"But we got lucky and found each other."
She nodded, stopping and starring at me.
I smiled.
I wanted to...
I needed to...
I had to...
I placed my hands over her cheeks, my face becoming sober.
I’d done this before...I’d kissed girls before. But for some reason it felt right. So right. So right that it scared the hell out of me. I was scared to kiss her. I must have been insane, but there was no turning back, and more importantly, I didn’t want to turn back. I wanted this. I wanted her. I loved her...
"Bill..." She whispered as I leaned down to place my lips over hers, something I’d wanted to do for what felt like forever.
And I did it.
I kissed her.
The feeling was undescribable, I can’t explain it.
I wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my lips to hers, and she put her small arms round my neck. I don’t know how long it lasted, but it felt like forever.
I heard thunder off in the distance of the park.
We’d been riding rides all day and playing around, not once did we realize it was clouding up.
The angel’s cried down, lightning flashed, we were both soaked, but that didn’t matter, all I could feel was her, all I could see was her, all I could hear was my heart pounding in my chest.
Bliss...
When the kiss ended, her eyes opened slowly and she smiled, "Bill...I..."
I placed a finger over her lips, "Later, we have a party to get to." I smiled, "I don’t want Tess to kill us both."
I wrapped my hand in hers, and we walked in the rain, back to the building.
~Tessa’s POV~
I paced back and fourth, Andreas blew on his party whistle, it made that annoying noise...he did it over and over and over...and I snatched it from him, smashing it, "Will you stop!"
"Jeez, sorry." He rolled his eyes.
I sighed, looking at Tom, he was watching the rain pounding outside, "Where are they, I’m getting worried."
He smiled down to me, wrapping an arm round my waist, "Calm down, mein Engel." He grinned, "They’re fine, I promise, Bill wouldn’t let something hurt Tora, and Tora will scare whatever tries to hurt Bill away."
I was starring at him, "Mein engel?"
Tom blushed, "I mean uh..."
The door opened and a soaked Bill and Tora entered.
I can’t explain what was different, but I just knew something was. I raised a brow, she smiled, mouthing, "Later."
♠ ♠ ♠
i am ending this story after the next update. i have no inspiration at this point in the story. if someone would like to co-author or take over this story, message/comment me and telll me!!! 4 comments= last and final update. please please please someone take over foir a bit, or co-author