Status: FIN!

I'm Free Falling.

All the bad boys are standing in the shadows;

“Lily, You have to hold my hand, hun!” I said after the millionth time as she tried to squirm her hand out of mine.
“I don’ wanna Wizzy, I’m a big gurl now!” She immediately stopped walking and crossed her arms.
“I’ll give you a piggy back ride!” I tried convincing her. Her face immediately lit up and she hopped onto my back. She giggled the whole way into the theatre.
“These seats are amazing, Delancy!” Kassia smiled as we sat down in our second row seats. Lily was basically jumping up and down in her seat out of pure excitement. I think I was just about as excited as her because we had backstage passes as well, supposedly.

--

“I want someone to love me, for who I am,” Nick sang the final verse of Who I Am for the crowd. I’m pretty sure Delancy, Kassia and Lily had all lost their voices by then and I was very short of hearing. “Okay, I have one last song for you all, It’s called Love is On It’s Way.” He looked down directly at me and smiled.
“You, You’re like driving on a Sunday,
You, You’re like taking off on Monday,
You, You’re like a dream, a dream come true.” Every dream about this boy came flooding back into my memory, this was the song he played in my dream.
“I, I’m just a face you never notice,
Now I’m just trying to be honest,
With myself, with the world.

You Might think that I’m a fool,
For falling over you.
but tell me what i can do to prove to you
that it’s not so hard to do
give love a try, one more time
‘cause you know that I’m on your side
give love a try, one more time…” He ended the song and looked at me once more, and winked. I felt 3 more eyes on me as he exited the stage.
“Why Did Nick Jonas wink at you?” Kassia asked.