Rule Breaker

Mr. and Mrs.

Abbey sighed as she walked out of the bathroom and looked at her maid of honor, Kendra. She couldn't believe the day of her wedding had finally arrived. The months passed on tour and planning the wedding quicker than she ever thought possible. Each and every day she fell even more in love with Zacky. She really couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with him.

"Should we check the stick now?" Kendra asked.

"I just now pissed on it, like a minute ago. It takes at least three." Abbey laughed.

"I can't believe you might be pregnant. Finding out on your wedding day would be great." Kendra smiled.

"I know." Abbey nodded, "I really hope I am. I know Zack wants a baby."

Abbey sighed as a few more girls walked into the room. They were each wearing a black dress, which is the color she wanted for her bridesmaids. Most of the girls had been her co workers at the shop.

"Okay! It's been three minutes." Kendra said, pulling Abbey into the bathroom.

Abbey looked down at the stick and smiled widely when she saw a positive sign. She had took three test, and each of them showed positive. Kendra hugged her, and Abbey sighed.

"Everything is just so perfect. Something has to go wrong."

"Don't say that! Now let's get started on your hair and make up so you can become Mrs. Zachary Baker."

Zacky smirked as he looked over at his groomsmen. They were all of his band mates. His mom was styling his hair, and he chuckled as she began crying.

"What's wrong?" He laughed.

"My baby is getting married." Maria whined.

"Mom!" He groaned, "You love Abbey. So why are you crying?"

"I do love her, and I'm so happy it's her you're marrying, but still. You're my baby boy."

He chuckled softly and allowed his mom to finish his hair before she moved on to Johnny's.

"Excited?" Brian asked.

"You know it." Zacky nodded.

"No turning back after this."

Zacky laughed, "I don't want to."

A little while later, Abbey found herself standing in front of Zacky. Tears were falling down her cheeks, and he had a goofy grin across his lips. She breathed in deeply as the man announced them husband and wife. The cheering nearly burst her eardrums, but none of that mattered as Zacky leaned forward and connected their lips.

Zacky pulled away and smiled down at her. She was now his wife, and he couldn't be more happier.

"Love you, Mrs. Baker."

She giggled, "Love you, Mr. Baker."

They spent the next couple of hours talking to everyone. The wedding had taken place at Matt's house, in his back yard. It was a beautiful ceremony, and after everyone jumped in the pool and had an amazing time. Some of the guest had ever dressed up in costumes instead of wearing formal attire. It was Zacky and Abbey's dream wedding.

"I have something to tell you." Abbey said, as she walked up to Zacky, and pulled him away from the guys.

He laughed, "What could you need to tell me, Mrs. Baker?"

"Something very important, Mr. Baker."

He smiled, "Well, let me say bye to everyone. We need to head home anyways. We have a flight in the morning."

She nodded her head, and they both went in separate ways to say goodbye to everyone. She hugged her mom and dad, and then Kendra. She told her parents she would come back and visit soon, and that was a promise she planned on keeping. Since she had announced her engagement to them, the relationship had improved. Her father actually loved Zacky now.

"You ready, babe?" Zacky asked.

"Yeah."

He made an announcement they were leaving, and thanked everyone for coming. He also said he would see everyone in a couple of weeks once they returned home from their honeymoon. She climbed inside the passenger side of the new hummer he had just bought a couple of weeks earlier.

"So, what do you need to tell me, baby?" He asked, as he began driving towards their house.

"Do you wanna know now, or should I wait?"

"Now!" Zacky laughed.

"You have a tendency of wrecking, I'm not sure if I should tell you now or not." She giggled.

"Baby, tell me." He chuckled.

"I think I'm pregnant."

His green eyes widened with surprise. They had been trying to conceive since half way through the tour. He smiled, as he looked over at her, realizing that everything was really falling in place.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I took three test and each were positive."

He grinned as he reached over and grabbed her hand. He brought it up and placed his lips against it. Everything was going perfectly for them now, and there was nothing that could rip them apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over! :(((((((((
Thanks to everyone who supported the story in any way.
Image