Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Out in the Middle of Nowhere.

“Who did it?” Matt shouted at the four boys.

“Did what?” Alex asked, pulling headphones out of his ears.

“The bus has got a flat tire because of a pellet gun.” Matt explained disapprovingly. Everyone looked at Jack, who, the day previous, had bought a pellet gun.

“Where are we?” Zack asked, wondering how bad the situation was.

“Boise, Idaho.” Matt paused, the others look relieved. “About 70 miles from it! We’re in the middle of freaking NOWHERE!” Matt’s arms were flying above his head frantically.

Rian covered his eye with his hand, flipping Jack off with the other. Zack was also flipping Jack off. “I was framed!” Jack shouted as everyone started chasing him off of the bus. They had run for about ten minutes when Jack stopped suddenly. No one realized Jack had stopped, and they all ran into him one after the other, resulting in a dog pile.

“Owwww….” Jack moaned, at the bottom of the pile. Matt, already up and brushing dirt from his clothes was staring at the random house.

“Is that a mirage?” Alex asked, squinting his eyes from the sun.

“The pole dancing cheeseburger in a bikini?” Jack drooled, “I hope not.” He smiled.

“No, the house, stupid!” Zack said, hitting Jack in the back of the head.

“Let’s go see if anyone lives there that can help!” Matt suggested, marching onward.

~Meanwhile~

“Makahla? Where’s my black coal pencil? I though I—“ Sara was interrupted by a doorbell ringing.

“I’ve got it!” Makahla shouted, running to the door and Sara sat down on the steps.

“Can we use a phone?” A voice asked through the door.

“Depends. Who are you, and do you want to steal our land and rape our daughters?” Makahla asked, sounding very business like and serious. Sara bit back a laugh.

There was silence behind the door, but Sara thought she could hear a few snickers. “Umm…no. I’m Matt Flyzik. I manage the band All Time Low. Our bus broke down and there’s no cell service…” He explained.

“Prove it. Let me see and All Time Low Member. Preferably Jack.”

“Why Jack?”

“Because he’s sexy. Yup. Definitely sexy.” Makahla said, still official. At this, Sara couldn’t keep from laughing anymore, and she let out a hysterical laugh.

“I have to pee!” Jack shouted. Makahla opened the door and Jack rushed in, blindly going to where he thought the bathroom was. Sara had stopped laughing and stared. Makahla quickly closed the door before anyone else could come in.

“How come you let him in?”

“Because he’s sexy. Definitely sexy.”

“And I’m not?” Alex retaliated. Makahla laughed, giving up the charade and letting the in.

Sara sat, face spotted with black and paint covered orange apron with paint spattered jeans, looking bug0eyed at the gentlemen entering her house.

“I feel so much better.” Jack sighed, coming back into the room.

“Holy shhhhh….it’s you!” Sara pointed, as if she finally realized who had sauntered in.

“US!” Jack shouted, throwing his arms out wide, smiling like a 5 year old.

“Like…whoa.” Sara said, sounding only a little stoned. Makahla handed the house phone to Matt, and he went to make a phone call.

Alex began explaining the situation to Makahla and Sara, everyone glared at Jack when the time came, but he was currently outside chasing a butterfly around the yard. Kind of like a dog, Sara noted.

“Geez, it looks like we’ll be here for at least three days.” Matt rubbed his face, “The tow place isn’t open on Sundays, and tomorrow’s a holiday. And, apparently, it’s too far out of their way to make on a holiday.”

“You can sleep in Sara’s room, it’s the cleanest…” Makahla suggested. “Though that’s not saying much.” Sara blushed, smiling sheepishly. “Sara and I can double up in my room.”

Everyone looked out the window to Jack, who was on all fours in the dirt, his head stuck in some kind of hole. “What…OH CRAP!” Sara shouted, rushing outside. Everyone was laughing their butts off watching the two of them wrestle around trying to get Jack’s head out of a prairie dog hole.

Sara fell on her butt while Jack stood up, his head finally free, and he flipped off the ground with both of his hands. They couldn’t hear what he was shouting, but by Sara’s reaction, it wasn’t pretty.

“She doesn’t like cursing.” Makahla explained while the other four guys, Matt included, started to laugh even harder when Sara slapped him right in the face.
♠ ♠ ♠
For a contest...
Here
You should join quickly before the deadline...Christmas.
By the way, I got this story from the dream of Makahla, who told me all about it. She's also the creator of the contest. She said she's going to judge me harsher than anyone else. O.o

BRING IT!