Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

80s Night!

“My teefers are clean!” Sara shouted, rushing in with a smile that showed all her teeth.

“Yeah, blinding.” I said sarcastically.

“Well, I know somebody who need caffeine…” Sara pouted. “Oh my goodness, I need Dr. Pepper!”

“Addicted much?” Jonathan asked, eyebrow raised.

“You can’t be a family member to me if you aren’t.” Sara said in her ‘duh’ voice. I swear, it was her favorite tone. Besides maybe sarcastic. I nodded.

“One of the reasons I was accepted.” I hugged her.

“When’s the next stop, we need to make a Dr. Pepper run?” Sara asked, rubbing her hands together. And, as if an answer to our prayers, the bus pulled up to a gas station. “YES!” Sara and I cheered, high fiving. As we were getting our shoes one, Rian ran onto the bus.

“Alex! You douche bag! You cost me my pudding for the next week!” Ran punched Alex hard in the arm.

“Ow! DUDE!” Alex rubbed his arm.

“That’s what you get.” Rian said as an explanation.

“When you let your heart win, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh.” Sara and I sang at the top of our lungs. Alex apologized to Rian and looked at Sara.

“Wanna race?” He asked.

“1, 2, 3…Go!” Sara said, taking off before saying ‘go. I laughed and watched as I walked. Just as Alex passed her, Sara tripped and landed on her knees. Alex circled back to help her. I knew what was coming and smiled bigger.

As Alex kneeled down to help her, Sara sprung up and started running, beating Alex. “You’re a cheater!”

“All’s far in love and war!” Sara returned, out of breath.

“Then this mean...I’m declaring war on you!” Alex shouted, pointing at her. As I passed him, I paused by Alex.

“Give it up man, you’ll lose horribly. She may look innocent.” We both looked at her, grabbing armfuls of peach rings. “But, as soon as she gets you alone…she’ll eat you alive.” I nodded, dead serious face on.

“I’ve got the good stuff.” She said, coming over, two packages of snack pack pudding and some balloons tucked away between the peach rings. “Now, you get the drugs.”

I turned around towards the Dr. Pepper, grabbing two twelve packs. We bought out stuff and headed back to the bus.

“What’d you get pudding for?” I asked Sara as we entered the FTSK bus again.

“I can’t let Rian be deprived, could I? What kind of friend would I be?” She shrugged.

“An awful one.” I nodded.

“Nobody touch our peach rings without permission.” Sara glared menacingly at the group on the bus. They all looked quite frightened. Especially Kyle.

“Remember the time we—“ I started.

“Realized ‘Thriller’ was our favorite song!” Sara sang. “Sorry, I’ll stop…go ahead.” She blushed.

“Remember when we went to Jo-Ad’s and got that one and a half pound bag of peach rings and—“

“Ate the whole thing before marching band camp?” We finished together, laughing.

“Best. Day. Ever.” Sara nodded furiously. “I felt so sick, but it was still amazing.” While we were reminiscing our peach-o-capades, the guys listened with odd faces.

“You two are possibly the weirdest girls I’ve ever met.” Kent commented.

Sara swung her legs off of the counter in the small kitchen area where we both sat. “We’re all a little bizarre, some are just better at hiding it.” She quoted, sucking on a peach ring.

“Breakfast club!” I shouted. “Aw, man! We should watch that!”

“No, better idea! We should have an 80s movie-thon!” Sara exclaimed, talking fast. “I have; Breakfast Club, Labyrinth, Pretty in Pink,” Sara listed, naming off about five more.

“Well, we know not to give them sugar anymore…” I heard Jonathan say as we both ran back for the movies.

Back in the ‘lounge’ which had a small couch and small T.V. with gaming systems and a DVD played, we sat. We were actually upside down on the couch, out feet sticking in the air.

We watched the Breakfast Club first. “Alison is totally my favorite.” Sara and I commented, chewing on peach rings.

“Bender is hot.” Sara said outright, laughing.

“I agree.”

“He’s a bad boy…” Sara wagged her eyebrows.

“We should try a bologna, chip, and pixie stick sandwich,” I said as Sara kicked her feet.

“Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww….let’s do it.” Sara smiled.

Next, we watched Labyrinth, singing along with David Bowie.

“Confession!: Sara said, raising her hand. “I think David Bowie is a sexy man.” She said, laughing once again.

I looked at her with a freaked out expression on my face. “Really…?”

“Really…” She nodded.

“Eh, kind of true.” I shrugged.

A head popped up between out feet. Well, six to be exact. “Girlies, quit crushing on Bowie, you’ve got a show to watch.” Caleb smirked and Sara’s cheeks tinted.

-.-

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhggggggggggghhhhhhaaaaaaaa….” Sara and I groaned together, holding our stomachs, walking to the busses after the show.

“Something wrong, ladies?” Jonathan asked, others following.

“Too…Much…Suuuuugggggaaaaar!” We doubled over.

“I thought I was going to blow chunks all over the crowd while I sang.” Sara mentioned.

“This is going to add to your peach ring stories, at least.” Marc smiled, raising his shoulders. Sara and I laughed…as much as we could anyway.

After our stomachs had settled down, we hid in the movie room, watching ‘Sixteen Candles’ and blowing up the balloons Sara got. “I call all the orange and green!” Sara announced.

After the were all blown up, we put them all in our arms. Of course, this would’ve been 1,000 times better if we had helium…

The guys all looked at us oddly, as if we had seven heads and Caleb smiled and evil smile, looking at Kyle quickly.

Kyle caught Caleb’s look and jumped away. “NO!” Kyle denied. Caleb snatched one of the balloons from Sara’s arms.

“No! Not the orange one!” Sara protested, but it was too late. Caleb had already popped it right in Kyle’s ear.

“AH!” Kyle squealed. Sara and I looked at each other, then at the balloons, then back, slow smiled spreading on our faces.

All at once, we both started popping then around Kyle, and he jumped and squealed each time. Lucky for him, we only had 15.

“You two…You’re the devil!” Kyle shouted, pointing. His hand was still shaking.

“Aw!” Sara cooed, “I is sowwy.” She frowned, bottom lip jutting out. “Hug?” She asked, holding her arms out. Yeah, she would want to hug Kyle. I though and smiled as she hugged him tightly. Then I joined. Soon, it turned into a huge group hug. “I can’t breathe.” Came Sara’s muffled voice. We all let go, and Sara took a deep breath of fresh air.

“Are we forgiven?” Sara and I asked together, giving puppy eyes to Kyle.

“I guess so…” He sighed, rolling his eyes.

“Want to watch Lilo and Stitch?” I asked everyone. Sure, it wasn’t an 80s movie, but it was great nonetheless.

“I don’t know why I’m enjoying both of you being on tour, but I am.” Jonathan commented, and the rest agreed.

“I’m glad the other guys’ bus broke down right in front of your house and they stumbled in, stinky and guy like.”

“We planned it.” I shrugged. “We have super-fantastic mind powers.

“Random fact: in Idaho they get two weeks extra off of school during the year for potato harvest?” Sara announced, drawing in her sketchbook. She hadn’t had it two seconds ago…

Everyone looked over at her, including me. I mean, she’s random…but that was just out of nowhere. Most times, the things she says usually has something to do with what we were talking about.

“What does that even have to do with anything?” Kent asked, shaking his head, trying to keep from laughing.

“We were talking about the middle of nowhere…where we lived…in Idaho.”

“Strange connection, my dear.” I told her, patting her head.

“I am strange.” Sara shrugged.

After we watched ‘Lilo and Stitch’ I announced I was going to bed. And, for some reason, I had a feeling Sara was going to stay up all night on her computer working on her animation, she had a deadline next week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Makahla got grounded, so I wrote another chapter for you guys...She says she's reallllly sorry. *pout*

And, this would've been up last night if it didn't feel like my stomach was being ripped to shreds by ten thousand knives...just saying.
I don't feel entirely better, but it's managable. :(

Decided I'm making outfits...
Makahla's for this chapter
Sara's for this chapter