Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Lesbian Stories.

"MAKAHLA!" I whined looking at all the full seats in the lounge area of the bus, "All the seats are taken and I have no place to sit!"

"Hun, did you forget that I'm used to having people sitting on me?" she said patting her lap, I plopped down her and all the guys smirked and laughed.

"Wow, Kay Kay! You really get around don't you?!" Caleb joked.

"Not like that you perves! I'm a certified Babysitter!" she explained rolling here eyes.

"I wish I had a babysitter like you when I was a kid!" Kyle smirked, which made everyone laugh, I should have know that being with all guys would have meant pervyness overload, but it still drove me a little crazy... especially this early in the morning! Yeah it’s one in the afternoon, but I had only been up for a half hour. I groaned after the bus hit a huge bump and it did not sit well with my already messed up stomach.

"You okay dear?" Makahla asked.

"Yeah, it’s just Sugar, caffeine, sleeping on a moving bus over load that’s causing a war in my stomach." I replied sighing

"You sure, love? I can go get your meds for you... Or better yet I can make one of the guys go get it." We both giggled at that last part. She was just mean enough to make one of the 10 guys (Alex Gaskarth, Jake Bundrik [Mayday parade], Ryan Ross, and of course the six members of Forever The Sickest Kids) on the bus go get my meds.

"You don't have to do that, I'll be fine." I sighed leaning back so my head was resting on hers.

"Why do you have meds for your stomach?" Ryan asked, everyone else nodded in curious agreement.

"Stomach problems, my entire family has them, but we usually ignore them until it gives us problems." I shrugged, "I have wars in my gut all the time, but it’s generally not too bad." I shrugged it off. A few minutes later the bus stopped at the venue and Makahla and I raced out, I won.

"Okay, that was soooo unfair!" She said scrunching up her nose "I demand a re-match!"

"Okay, to the dumpsters?" I suggested.

"Your on!" and we ran! We both almost collapsed by the time we got to our destination, giggling.

"I won again!" I cheered still giggling and panting.

"What can I say?" She panted throwing her arms over her head to catch her breath like she use to when she played softball (a very short lived thing) "Fat girls don't run!" I punched her shoulder when she said that, I hated it when she put herself down like that even if it was only a joke, "Sorry dearie! I love you!" she said in a singsongy voice, I looked up noticing all the stares we were getting,

"What?" I asked self consciously.

"Are you two lesbians?" Brendon asked head cocked to the side.

"No, just best friends why?"

"Well, you are really close, and she calls you babe, and Hun and stuff and you live together, not to mention you finish each other's sentences, and hugging all the time."

"Well, We're bestest friends and I'm a touchy person. Why does everyone think I'm a lesbian because of this? What difference would it make if I was? huh? Are you homophobes? Because homophobia is gay! And I'll tell you another thing-" Makahla's rant was cut short by me slapping a hand over her mouth, she blushed and licked me to get me off her. I was use to her antics by now but when she did that it still grossed me out a little bit, which is one of the many reasons I have hand sanitizer clipped on to my belt lope.

"Sorry guys, she's just touchy about the whole lesbian thing." I explained using my favorite alcoholic liquid, as I didn't drink. "She always does that or licks my cheek or something like that."

"Does that happen a lot?" Ryan asked looking a little frightened by my eccentric best friend.

"It used to. Everyone in my high school thought I was a lesbian because a chick in band with me told everyone that I asked her to 'go sideways with her' at her sweet sixteen birthday party, and how hug-y I am with my friends." Makahla explained.

"Wow." Jack laughed.

"I know, right! To make matters worse I was also rumored to be pregnant even though I never even had a boyfriend." everyone laughed at the lameness of high school.

"Okay guys, time to get started!" Matt said, clapping Jack and Alex on the back. He really was like everyone's mother! Makahla and I went on stage with the guys for sound check, and messed around till they started 'Remembering Sunday'. I stole Jack's mic and sang my part sitting on Rian's bass drum. When that song was over, so was ATL's sound check.

"Alex! Carry me!" I giggled from the stage he grinned and ran back over to me.

"Anything for you m’lady!" he said bowing to me like a dork before turning around so I could jump on his back for a piggyback ride. He ran out of the venue and towards the bus, both of us laughing until...

"ALEX!" a blond chick shrieked

"LISA?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, sorry for getting grounded and not being able to update but some things can't be helped when you don't get along with your parents, and let’s face it what teenager does? haha anyway.... CLIFFHANGER!! dun dun duuuuuuuuun! who's Lisa? is she the same Lisa that's going out with Alex? Will Sara get dropped from her perch on Alex's back or will he set her down gently? you poor people won't know until I decide to update!! haha And before I do that I would like to see at least six comments!