Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Shopping and Scheming

The next morning Sara and I were woken by someone jumping in the bunk with us, we were use to strange antics by the guys so I wasn’t to worried about it and was planning on going back to sleep until I felt a chin on my chest, figuring it was Jack or Caleb I groaned and opened my eyes, to see my Blonde headed friend.

“KAITIE-LYNN!!” I squealed jumping up, and hitting my head on the ceiling, groaning I laid back down, everyone was laughing at me.

“Hi, to you too dear!” Kaitie giggled, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just have a have a headache now…”

“Well would it make you feel better if I told you that I have a special treat for you?” she asked

“That depends on what said surprise is…”

“Surprise!” Jason said coming out from nowhere,

“JASON!!!” I shrieked rolling out of the bunk to tackle him with a hug, we ended up on the floor but it was okay because I didn’t get hurt. “How is my favorite almost-brother-in-law?” I asked still on top of him.

“Nice to see you to KK, but will you please get your fat butt off me?” he chuckled, normally it would have been okay with me to make a joke like this but as I was un-medicated I got really mad at him.

“For a Psych you are really mean!” I growled rolling off him and on the floor.

“Would it make it any better if I gave you these?” he asked holding a bottle of pills, I snatched them and looked at the label, not what I usually had but they’d work to take the edge off till I could call my own doctor. “I know there not quite up to par with what you need but that’s the best I could do and still get through airport security.”

“I guess you’re not on the death list right now but I’d watch my back if I were you!” I laughed; yeah I know messed up right?

Sara, Kaitie, Jason, Caleb, Jack, Alex, Rian, Kyle and I decided to go Shopping at the Gate Way for a while before we headed over to Sara’s mom’s house where we (Sara, Kaitie, Jason, All Time Low and I) would be staying for the next few days while in the city. Kaitie and Jason were such a cute couple Jack and Caleb decided that they needed to act couple-y with me, so I had one freakishly tall guy on each side, needless to say I felt fat and short!

“Hey Kay, what do you think of this?” Jack asked holding up a JAGK shirt to his chest,

“Wow! That’s one handsome guy!” I giggled, “Too bad I don’t have any smexy guys around!”

“I don’t know about him but I’m a smexy man!” Caleb said playing along wrapping an arm around my waist causing all us girls to giggle. We had only been in Zumiez two minutes when some of the girls recognized the guys and asked for autographs, I pulled Kaitie back to the back away from everyone while they were busy,

“So now that we’re alone, whom are you going to choose?” she asked we both looked over at the two guys,

“I don’t know… I like both of them.” I sighed,

“Which one do you want though?” she asked

“I don’t know.” I lied, I knew who I wanted, I just didn’t want to let my romantic tendencies get the better of me and get my heart shattered yet again.

“I know your lying. Just tell me.”

“I wish Jack would make the first move. But I know the only reason he’s fighting Caleb for me is because it’s competition and he’s competitive. Same with Caleb though, no guys like them go for girls like me, it’s common sense. They go with the girls they can either get something with or that are pretty.”

“Not true. Hun, any guy would be lucky to have you. Honestly I see the way they both look at you. It’s not like a piece of meat, its like they admire you.” Kaitie wrapped her arm around my shoulder, “We just need a plan.” She grinned evilly I looked at her and gasped, I had already tried that and look where it got me, she was going to get me heartbroken! “Relax love, I’ve had to put up with your romantic interference since high school, it’s my turn to help, and I’m not as adventurous and you are when it comes to making schemes.” She laughed a little.

”Fine, but only because I’m desperate!” I sighed again looking back over at the guys,

“Want to know what I had in mind?”

“Yeah.”

“Get them both to notice you. In a big way!” she smiled, a light in her eyes, excitement, we both were hopeless romantics and this was a situation straight out of a romance novel! “Start with Jack, since you like him more give him an edge in this.” We looked at each other and started giggling like we were in high school again!

“MAKAHLA!” Jack randomly yelled from across the store where he was still hanging out with the fans,

“Yes, Jack Skelington?” I asked looking over at him.

“I’m hungry, wanna go get food?” he asked I nodded and off we went with everyone else. I looked at Kaitie and Sara; this was the time to figure out how we were going to set things into motion, and I was on top of the world!
♠ ♠ ♠
poprockprincess:
"okay people here's chapter 2 of my part! lol I kinda got use to writing in Sara's pov, so its hard now to write in my own now! hahah I'm sorry you all had to wait forever I've just been sooooooo busy! bla boredom!! hahah so yeah... comments make me happy inside! so comment dang it! lol the next part is written and should be out soon. bye!!