***

Damn Party.

I slowly walked down the halls of the middle school that's name had suddenly escaped from my mind. My some-what friend, Summer was walking next to me in her white skinny jean's and blue and green long sleeved top with the word Garage scrawled on in a loopy pattern.

She was so, perfect. Skinny, lean, perfectly tanned and clean skin, perfectly streaked brown and blonde hair, and her darn perfect face that just had "Hi! I'm Summer, and I'm really nice and pretty!" written all over it.

I was nothing compared to her. I was just slightly overweight, a few pimples on my pale face, what some people would call thunder thighs and the split ended light brown hair ratted around my face.

My ruined jean's and stained Courtney Love shirt were just other fact's about me I didn't like.

I wasn't pretty, nor did I claim to be. But it's not like I was ugly. Just..... not pretty.

"So, I'm having trouble deciding what to do for my birthday, pool party or 7 minutes in heaven extravaganza!" Even Summer's voice was perfect. It sounded musical, and soft. I was so jealous, I might just rip out her vocal chords.

I was secretly debating in my head, which party to suggest. No boy would ever want to play 7 minutes in heaven with me, nor would I want anyone to see me in a bikini.

"I think 7 minutes in heaven would be okay, I guess..." I would much rather sit and watch people make out in closet's then have them watch me and all of my insecurity's in a tiny bikini.

"Okay, I guess 7 minutes in heaven would be good."

I just kept walking and nodding as she went on and on about how perfect it was going to be. I really didn't care. I really didn't want to go, but I knew that Summer would drag me there. She was always trying to find ways to build my self-esteem.

I had fine self-esteem. It's not like I had a death wish. I'm just.... really shy.

"Oh! And you have to come over to my house before hand, so I can give you a makeover."

That, I heard. But, I didn't want to let here down, so I had to agree.

"Um, o-o-okay." I said hesitantly.

"Perfect! My house, Saturday, 4:00."

Little did I know that it was going to be the worst decision of my entire life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a small, cheesy, short beginning.