Status: Comments and I shall update

And the Sun Will Set for You

And The Sun Will Set For You.Avenged Sevenfold.Chapter 2: Screamin Hallelujah

“You can turn on the radio if you want”, said Matt breaking the silence “Or you can put in a cd” he finished handing me a case full of cd’s.

This should be interesting, I thought as I began flipping through the pages looking for a band I liked. After a couple of minutes, I decided on Paramores album All We Know is Falling.

“Wow dad” I said sarcasm dripping off every word “Never knew that a tough guy like you would like a chick band” I finished my eyebrows raised in curiosity.

“Ha ha ha” he replied faking a laugh “Aren’t we just the comedian” he continued his dimples clearly showing off his boyish grin. Looking through more cd’s I felt a huge hand ruffle my hair.

“Hey that was so uncalled for “, I yelled giving him a playful sock in the arm.

I took the cd out of its little holder and popped it into the player.

“Good music”, I mumbled quickly changing it to “Hallelujah”

I rested my head against the seat as I closed my eyes and began to sing the words I memorized

“Somehow everything’s gona fall
Right in, to place
if we only had a way
to make it all
fall faster everyday”

“Your voice is beautiful” said Matt taking his eyes off the road for a minute

“Ummm thanks”, I replied before finishing the last words to the song

“This time we’re not givin up
Let’s make it last forever
Screamin, Hallelujah

We’ll make it last forever
And we’ve got time
On our hands
And we’ve got
Got nothing but time on our hands
Got nothing but
Got nothing but
Got nothing but time on our hands
This time we’re not givin up
Let’s make it last forever
Screamin
Hallelujah
Hallelujah”

Opening my eyes once again, Matt a right turn into the drive way of a nice blue 2 story house.

Looking around I could tell the neighborhood was middle class and looked pretty safe, taking my gaze back to the house I noticed how normal it looked and proved to me that Matt wasn’t all flossy about his money and kept things pretty simple.

“Welcome home Ri”, said Matt taking his keys out the ignition and getting out the car. Following suit my gaze turned back to the blue two story house looking at the porch I noticed a swing.

“Come on, the guy’s are going to be here soon and we need to settle you in”, nodding my head to Matt I helped get my stuff out of the truck.

Walking up the walk away Matt took out his keys and opens the dark wood door.

Following him I walked into a beautiful living room. Its walls painted inblack and white.

“So this is home” I muttered walking to the living room, looking over Matt he nodded.

Smiling I began to walk around the living room taking in the different pictures of Matt and I guess his family.

“Come on princess let me show you the upstairs and your room”, Matt said walking up stairs.

Following him once again he led me pass several doors until he stopped to the last one on the right.

“Open the door” he said moving aside to let me through.

“If any thing pops out on me, I am killing your ass” I warned looking at him with suspicious eyes.

“Ha Ha Ha, very funny, now open the damn door”, challenged Matt that famous boy grin on his face.

Turning the knob I walked into the best room I ever seen. The walls were painted green with black designs. The carpet was black with a green and white rug in the middle.

Walking more into the room I saw a queen sized bed.

“Fuck that”, I thought “That was my bed”.

Letting out a girlish scream I ran and jumped on the bed. The mattress bounced with me as I looked down at the green comforter, white sheets, and black pillows.

“This is all mines?”, I questioned looking towards the door.

“Yes, princess every single bit of it”, he replied “Also to your right is your bathroom and to your left is your walk-in closet.”

Quickly jumping off my bed I made a mad dash to the right, looking at Matt he nodded and I opened the door.

“Oh my fucking god”, I screamed.

The bathroom where can I begin it was perfect everything was.

“Matt”, I yelled my voice quivering to hold in the tears that threaten to fall.

“You don’t like it?” questioned Matt his eyes holding sadness at the tears falling from my eyes.

“No, No it’s perfect”, I replied standing up and walking towards him “ Its just I never had this before and I just want to say thank you”

“Come here princess” Matt said bringing me into his warm embrace, kissing my forehead before he finished “How about you unpack later and I call the guys over and order some pizza.”

Looking up I nodded and he left the room.

Laying back on my bed only one thing came to my mind before my eye lids began to fall ………. “Everything somehow going to fall right into place”