Status: Active! Comment to get an update!

The Way You Make Me Feel

Dos. Two. 2.

"Dude I really don't know how to explain it" I said sitting upside down on the couch in the Nickleson's basement.

"Well maybe you should figure that out and then let us know, right now we need to practice for Saturday so get off your lazy bum and sing." Kennedy said.

"I'm not the only one on my lazy bum! Look at Garrett, he's reading that stupid zombie book. And what about Pat?" I said in an attempt to defend myself.

"Hey! I'm supposed to be sitting, I'm the drummer." Pat said in fake offense.

"And I only started reading because I got sick of hearing you gush about this chick." Garrett said putting the book down and grabbing his bass.

"Okay whatever, but you guys are going to love her! Kelsi said they'd sit with us at lunch tomorrow." I said flipping over the couch and onto my feet.

An hour and a half later we had decided on and practiced what we were playing Saturday. This was our next to last practice until the show so we had to make sure everything was as close to perfect as possible so we would have less to do next time. As soon as we were done we decided to go eat at Panera and then get some groceries for the after party we were having Saturday. It was in the Whole Foods Market in the produce department that I thought of it. Saturday I was going to take Stacie out to lunch. I knew it'd be a great way to hang out before the show. Now I just had to ask her. This may be harder than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know it's short. It's more fillerish than anything else.
Thanks to amber and ilovepatkirch for commenting!
This chapter is for you guys!
Comment/subscribe for another update!
Peace and Loves
Courtney