It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 12

It's been a week since the fireworks. I've seen Joe twice since then. I don't know why, but I guess you could say things were a little, awkward? Like I said, I don't really know, but the two times I did see Joe weren't even for that long, so I didn't even get to ask him about it.

That's one of the reasons why I was sitting in my living room. Since I had off of work, I didn't really have anything else to do. I tried calling my friend Anne, but she was already busy for the day. And since Joe hasn't called or anything, here I am sitting in the living room, watching t.v.

Such fun, right?

Just then the doorbell rang. At first I thought I was hearing things, because no one ever visited. But then it rang a second time, so I went to answer it.

When I opened the door, I had to do a double take because I was shocked at who was standing there.

"Hi," I said to him, showing the shock in my voice.

"Hi," Joe said back, "Can I come in?"

"Sure," I said, but kind of hesistantly. "How did you find out where I lived?"

"I kind of called your uncle at the park and asked him," he said, embarassed as we walked into the living room. He took a seat on the couch.

"Oh," I said, wondering why he was here. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you," he started, as I sat down next to him.

"Okay," I said, "About what?" Although I had a pretty good idea.

"I'm sorry that I've been weird around you," he blurted out. I would have described it as awkward, but weird is another word to describe it. "I just really like you, and I kissed you because it's what I wanted, and I didn't know if you wanted it to happen, so that's why I tried to avoid talking about it...." He trailed off, the whole time not actually looking at me, but across the room.

"Joe," I said, hopefully to stop his never-ending rant. It did. "It was fine, and I wanted it to happen." While I was saying this, I turned his head toward me, so he was looking me in the eyes.

"Really?" He asked, the hope showing in his eyes.

"Yes," I said, giggling a little as I brushed the hair out of his eyes, "really."

He kissed my lips quickly as he said, "Okay good. Cause I wasn't sure if you felt the same way."

"At first, I didn't," I admitted truthfully, while he nodded, "But now I do."

I was finally telling him the truth. And I meant it too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I make Joe sound like such a creeper in this story. He just finds out everything about her. :D But he's not, just so you know.
Oh my gosh, I reached over twenty comments! Thank you so much! The dedications keep on getting longer and londer every time, but I'll still give them. This chapter is dedicated to: xxxluckyluckyxxx, Miss Mustache xD, cutiedwarf, billie_Z, jesstierney, and of course my newest commenter bemypeterpan! I'm pretty sure that's everyone.... lol, just tell me if I forgot you or not. But hopefully I didn't. I hope you all enjoy this! And the seven other people subscribed to this. :)
P.S.- Anyone who was able to get tickets for one of the shows on Nick's new tour, Nick Jonas and the Administration, I'm so jealous! lol. My sister tried to get us tickets to the one in Philadelphia for half an hour and wasn't able to get them! :(