Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Prologue

I'm Devyn Michelle. I don't like using my last name but I'll tell you it any way. It's Christianson. Yeah so not a last name I would have chosen.

Why am I so special? Well I just so happen to fall in love with a werewolf while living with vampires. Confused? You will have to read my story.

My family was killed two years ago, today. I was forgotten about. The people sent me to an orphanage and I'm still in that orphanage. Sure I've had foster families but they all sent me back because they didn't like something about me.

Sometimes it was my vibrant green eyes, or my piercings and tattoo, or my hair, or my personal favorite, they way I acted around them and other people.

Want to know what my family was like? I'll tell you.

My mom was the best mother anybody could ask for. She gave me and my brother any thing we wanted. Well mostly me because my brother was a goody, goody child. While, I on the other hand am rebellious. She let me do anything and everything and I love her to this day for that.

My dad on the other hand was barely ever around. I didn't know much about him except my brother looked a lot like him. My dad was always at work. He was a lawyer and traveled so he could help people where ever he was needed. He was the money maker and that is where I got all my money from that I have now.

My brother, Alec. He was the best brother I could ever ask for. Sure he was a pretty boy but he was my brother. I loved him and he would look out for me. I loved him dearly.

I sadly will never see them again all because some bastard murdered them but left me. They didn't do anything and then they were gone forever.

I know this sounds boring but it's my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know another story but I had this great idea about Rosalie and Emmett adopting a kid well sort of a kid.

I hope you like it.