Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Devyn has never been normal. She believes almost everything she is told. Well except stuff that is really ridiculous. She knows about stuff you wouldn't even believe, because she has a secret of her own. No she doesn't want to tell.

Devyn had a family. Devyn's parents let her do what she wanted and loved it. She was their little girl. She had a brother. Alec.

That changed in one night. Somebody murdered her family not realizing there was another person in the house. Maybe that was because her door is always locked at night. She doesn't trust many people.

She missed her brother Alec terribly. He was 16 when he was murdered but he wasn't found in the house. Devyn's parents however, were. Alec was never found but everybody said he was dead.

The next day she was found and brought to an orphanage at the mere age of 14.

While at the orphanage she was shipped from family to family who decided they didn't want a girl who was as messed up as Devyn to live with them. They thought she was evil. They didn't like the way she acted or anything about her. They hated the way she dressed and the way she did her hair and that she had her nose, lip, eyebrow, and belly button pierced. She also had a tattoo of a heart on her back.

Then when she turned 16 she finally gets adopted by a family that is different from everybody else too. Will Devyn finally fit in with these people? Will they send her back? What will happen?

Image
Name: Devyn
Piercing: Naval, Nose, Lip, Eyebrow, and 3 in her ears
Tattoo: A Heart on the small of her back or what some people call a tramp stamp
Looks: 5'5" tall, normal hair color is light brown but she died it to a bleach blond with colorful tips, skinny, and has bright green eyes that nobody misses

This takes place after New Moon. Eclipse hasn't happened yet. I don't own Stephenie Meyer's characters but I do own the plot to the story and Devyn.
  1. Prologue
  2. Thinking about Adopting
    Emmett's Point of view
  3. Asking Esmee
    Still Emmett's
  4. Arriving at the Adoption Agency
    Bella's point of view
  5. Maybe They Are Going To Adopt
    Starts in Devyn's point of view but turns into Bella's
  6. Getting Talked Into Being Adopted
    Devyn's Point Of View
  7. Choosing a daughter
    Emmett's Point of view
  8. The Ride "Home"
    Devyn's Point Of View
  9. Something is up
    Rosalie's point of view
  10. Cool Room But My Mother's A Bitch
    Devyn's Point Of View
  11. Appology and What Devyn Is!
    Devyn's Point Of View