Status: slowly developing.....sorry! I love those of you that have stayed with me even though I NEVER update...promse to try to update faster! lOVE YOU SOOOO OH SOOOO MUCH!

Bitter sweetness

Soothing words

I hadn't seen Branden all week. Except for a few occasions when I was at the front desk at Anchors Away and he was coming to continue some tattoo he was getting done. I had crossed out any curiosity to ask Pete what Branden was getting. The only thing I knew about his tattoo was that it was on his right arm. I took guesses on what he could do but none of them seemed like something Branden would do. But of course I could have easily been wrong since I don't know Branden. I grab my coat and leave without saying anything to Pete. I pull into a open parking space in front of my apartment. When I finally reach the door of my apartment I feel really sluggish and want to go straight to sleep. I stop dead in my tracks when I hear loud laughter coming from the other side of the door. I recognize one as Katie squeaky laughter. Hesitantly I open the door.
“She's here!” screamed Katie followed by more laughing. I see Katie sitting on John's lap with Corona in her right hand. “Jo!.. Jo, come here. We've been waiting for you!” I raise my eyebrow and look at John.
“why did you let her drink?” I ask. I'm too tired to yell at him. He shrugged.
“Jo!! here this will make everything better.” I reply by shaking my head. I take a seat on the love seat next to them. I turn on the television as I see Branden walk in to the living room from the restroom.
“Hey! Your home.” He says and sits down next to me. I don't respond. After hearing Katie giggling with John Branden speaks up. “Can you please tell me whats wrong Joann? Did I do something wrong?” I'm a bout to reply but Katie cuts me off.
“She's just depressed.” She responds. Branden looks at me and back at her. I quickly look up at Katie. My eyes are wide open. I can't believe she's telling him my person life.
“Why?” he asks.
“Her dads dying and she can't see him because she was a coward and left him when he needed her the most!” she laughed at the end. All of a sudden the television screen became blurry. I closed my yes and instantly tears rolled down my cheek. I stood up and looked at Katie.
“Jo..don't listen to her....she's...she's drunk. She doesn't know what she's talking..” I don't let him finish because I run out of the house and run towards my car.
“Joann!! please wait up!” Its Branden. More tears start running down my cheek. My throat feels tight. I stop dead in my tracks and cover my ears with my hands and squeeze my eyes shut.
“Leave me the fuck alone!” I scream. I keep screaming that over and over again. I feel Branden's arms wrap around me.
“Shhh...everythings going to be alright. I'm here for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think will happen next?? yeah I know sorry for the super duper LONG time it took me to update
but PLEASE comment and subscribe!!