Status: slowly developing.....sorry! I love those of you that have stayed with me even though I NEVER update...promse to try to update faster! lOVE YOU SOOOO OH SOOOO MUCH!

Bitter sweetness

Trapped Butterflies

I woke up with a big headache. The last thing I remembered was Branden driving me to his house. I knew Katie hadn't done it on purpose, but I couldn't go back. As soon as I arrived at his house Branden let me sleep in his bed. I laid still on his bed trying to to see if I could hear any kind of noise indicating me Branden was awake. I pulled the covers more close to me. They had a hint smell of Branden. I got out of up and walked towards the door. I quietly opened it and headed to the living room. I saw Branden sitting on the couch talking on the phone and watching TV.
“Totally! The second pass would have been awesome if they would have blocked him.” His gaze moves from the television screen towards me. He smiles and pats the empty space next to him motioning for me to sit next to him. “Hey Jeff I have to go. I'll call you later.” He finished saying good bye and placed his phone on the coffee table. He looked back at me since I hadn't moved an inch since he he'd seen me. He stood up and walked towards me.
“Are you feeling better now?” He asked. I nodded. He smiled and took my hand. He lead me to the couch where he had just stood up from. “Do you like sports?” He asked.
“Nope.” I said grabbing the remote control from his hands. I started to flip through the channels to see what was on. Branden gave out a sarcastic laugh.
“Actually I was going to say to bad if you didn't.” He extended his arm towards me. “Now hand it over.”
“What if I don't want to?” I retorted. A big grin spread across Branden face. All of a sudden he was tickling me. I shrike exploded from my mouth.
“Branden stop!” he continued tickling me while I begged him to stop. I froze when his mouth was inches away from mine. Images of our last kiss flooded my head. I raised my head slightly so I could kiss him. He seemed taken back at first but responded to my kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His tongue roamed my mouth while I played with his loose curls. He started tracing kisses down my neck till he found my weak spot. I bite the bottom of my lip so he won't hear me moan. I moved my hands from his hair to his chest. I slowly started to pull his shirt up. I felt Branden smile on my skin. He stopped me with his hands.
“Joann I really like you, but I would hate for you to think I just want you for sex.” He kissed my forehead before pulling me up to stand next to him. “We should probably get you something to eat.” I followed him into the kitchen. I was surprised to see it very clean.
“Wow, your very neat for a guy.” I said
“Thanks..I guess.” He looks back at me. I feel myself blush and quickly look away. I pretend to be looking for a clock.
“Hey what time is it?” I ask looking around.
“A little after 9:30” He replies without looking taking his gaze off me.
“Do you want share a pizza?”

* * * * * * * * * * * *

“How can you not like his writing!?” I asked. “He writes so well.” Branden took a long sip from his Corona.
“He is a good writer, just there not the type of books I would enjoy reading.”
“Okay then what kind of books would you enjoy reading?”
“I like The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and I'm a super big fan of the Harry Potter books.”
“Really? Hmm..I don't think I could ever imagine you reading.” Branden quickly turned side ways to get a better look at me.
“What? Well I think you should that I'm a big book geek.” He grinned. I threw my head back and gave out a loud laugh. I had laughed more times the past hour in a half then in the last couple of weeks. Branden and I had ordered pizza and had watched some movies as we eat. First we had watched The Ugly Truth and now The Note Book was starting. I stopped laughing to the sound of Branden phone. He stood up and answered his phone. I heard him mumbled something and hanged up. I stood up when he entered he room. He looked surprised when he saw me picking up after myself.
“What are you doing?”
“Um...its getting pretty late and I think I should probably get home.”
“Oh”He said while he scratched the back of his neck. We walked in silence to my car.
“Uh..are you doing anything this weekend?” he asked before I opened my car door. I bite my bottom lip in effort to stop smiling.
“No, why?”
“Would you like to go out to dinner with me?” I felt like screaming yes. I wanted to jump to the sky from how happy and excited I was but of course he would probably think I was crazy if I did that so I nodded.
“That would be nice.” I smiled and got in my car. He waved to me good bye and I pulled out of the parking lot. After making sure he could no longer under any circumstances hear me I screamed. I screamed to get out all the butterflies that were trapped at the bottom of stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like..can't wait to write about date