‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude

Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis on Hiatus Together?

The day Nick gets back home from Europe for a small break from touring, he heads over to the House Of Blues right away to see his girlfriend, whom we all know and love; miss Rachael Lewis. The cutest couple in Hollywood are back together as we all know...is it a good idea for Rachael to trust Nick right away? Guess we can't know for sure. But what we do know, is that Rachael and Nick aren't the same ten year olds they once were when they first met and became best friends. The same kids that first came into the business. They're older, smarter and more in love than ever. And everyone knows love makes you do crazy things...so is it okay for two 17 year olds (Rachael is turning 17 December 16th) to run off together? After Nick showed up at Rachael’s concert and they sang on stage together, they have been rumored to be taking a mini vacation. No one knows where they went, who they're with, when they'll be back. Rachael’s manager and publicist had a statement, "Both Rachael and Nick needed some time to get away and just be with family..." A different source informed us some more information about how Rachael’s father is fighting for custody. Anna Styles is the best and most well-known manager in town thanks to miss Lewis but she failed to see some flaws in her statement. We all know Rachael and her mother don't get along much and that the Jonas' are pretty much her family, so it only makes sense to go away on vacation with them and leave the wicked witch of the east behind. But recently, Kevin and Joe Jonas were seen talking to a few interviewers...wouldn't they be considered part of "the family”? They were asked about Nick and they said he was ill but when they were asked about Rachael they seemed to ignore the questions. Where have these two love birds run off to? And what's the reason for it? Most are saying it has to do with love. Is seventeen a good age to know what love is? Or do you think this is all silly and ridiculous? A survey was taken and 92 percent of teenage girls think Rachael and Nick have a beautiful love and would do anything to be in Rachael’s position, 8 percent said they thing the two are still young and have a large life ahead of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
the sequel!!!
whoo hoo

<<333