‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Yours Forever

Right now Rachael and I were in New York. She had an interview on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and Taylor was here. When she first saw him, she got all excited and brought up New Moon, I couldn’t help but laugh as I greeted him politely but was pushed out of the way by Rachael. Eventually she calmed down and they started having a normal conversation. After the interview, we then had to fly to Washington because I had a diabetes event to show up at. We agreed that it wasn’t right to run from all of our responsibilities…we were going to do just two or three interviews, maybe even one concert…and then we were leaving again…we decided this in Paris, France at 3 in the morning in a completely empty restaurant. It was our first night there so the jet lag caused us to not be tired at all which resulted in us walking around the beautiful city together and I paid a few waiters and the manager of a restaurant to stay open for us. I even got them to bring us chocolate covered strawberries…just for her. I seriously must be whipped, because I will do absolutely anything for this girl.

Rachael’s POV

Okay I have to admit, I acted like such a fan when I saw Taylor but it wasn’t just because of his acting, he was so cute. I was jealous Taylor (Swift) right now. This is going to be confusing between the two Taylor’s. But anyway…I looked at Nick as him and Taylor converged in conversation. He wasn’t jealous, he wasn't angry with me having a crush on another guy…i was his forever...and he was mine.

Flashback

“Just a small hiatus…that’s all I need…and I just wanted to let you know,” I whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Well you’re not going alone…especially since you don’t even have a body guard…we really have to do something about that,” he said and it made my heart leap.

“You’ll come with me?"

“Well on one condition,” he said and I starred at him with shocked eyes that urged him to continue. “You promise that you’ll stay mine forever”

I stared at him with shocked eyes...and this time I was even more shocked than before. I finally found my words to speak.

“Nick…do you even know what you’re saying? Do you need to check your levels?” I asked as I felt his forehead for some kind of fever in case he was getting sick…but I felt nothing. He smiled lovingly at me as he grabbed my hand in his.

“No, I don’t need to check my levels”

“Nick…all I wanted was to take a small vacation…and you ask me if I’ll stay yours forever…you’re only seventeen and I’m only sixteen…”

“You’ll be seventeen next month,” he interrupted.

“That’s not the point…we’re so young…how do you know you wont find someone else someday? Or how do you know I wont find someone someday?” I asked as I kept my voice gentle and leveled the whole time.

“Well answer this honestly…can you see yourself living your life without me?” he asked with a small grin.

“Of course I cant…”

“Well then how about this…we stay in each others lives no matter what happens to us in the future,” he said and I looked him in the eyes.

“Yours forever,” I repeated his words. He nodded.

“Nick…I’d love to be yours forever,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he smiled so big. Then he kissed me.

End of Flashback


After that, we told Anna, Kevin, Joe, Frankie, Denise and Paul about how we were taking just a mini vacation. We of course agreed to having Big Rob come with (it was the only way they would even let us go) and we went to Paris. I think I have the best boyfriend in the world too. I got him dancing and skipping with me, down the streets of Paris at 3 in the morning and we went to a restaurant where he…I cant even explain it! I’m sure he probably already told you. Now I was in a black strapless dress that compressed on my boobs so I didn’t need a bra. Jimmy came over to me, Taylor and Nick and just started talking with all of us. But then the show had to start so he was needed on the set.

I watched the big tv hanging from the ceiling so I could watch the beginning of the show before I went on and Nick was right by my side. He did a segment where he wrote letters to random objects and people and then he showed a brand new clip of “Robert Is Bothered” where he acts like Robert Pattinson as a vampire…funny stuff! Then Nick and I watched as we saw Taylor walk on the stage where Jimmy was and the whole crowd was screaming on end and Jimmy joined in with the screaming making everyone (including me, Taylor and Nick) laugh. They started talking. They mentioned Kristen being on the show the day before, how she was throwing foot balls, breaking plates and then they started talking about the day Jimmy and Taylor first met.

He went on to say how the flight attendants at an air port acted so normal around him but at the first sight of Taylor, they went crazy...can you blame them?

Everyone is laughing by now and I’m just hysterical while I’m gripping onto Nick’s arm to keep me from falling. He was laughing too but I seemed to be making him laugh more than anything.

Then they started talking about how jacked Taylor got for New Moon and then the wig he had to wear. After a few more interview questions. It was my turn. “Okay tonight is kind of unique because Rachael Lewis is here everybody!” Jimmy announced.

The curtain opened slightly so I could walk and before all the girls were screaming at the top of their lungs when Taylor walked out but this time, when I walked out, all of these guys were cheering and hollering and whistling. I smiled brightly as I walked over to Jimmy, he took my hand and led me up the two steps and we hugged and kissed each others cheek. Then I moved to Taylor and gave him a hug as well before sitting in the chair he was sitting in and he moved onto the couch beside me. The crowd was still cheering and screaming, filled with guys hollers and girls screams and all three of us laughed.

“Alright alright, calm it down now,” Jimmy said, still laughing and eventually everyone quieted down. “Okay…wow,” was all he said and we laughed. “Can you ever go out alone at all without screaming and yelling?” he asked.

“Umm no not really, I do try to, but I wear like these hats and sunglasses and big coats…it’s definitely hard”

“Yea, you have to like disguise yourself just to walk out of your house…do you know how hard it is to get an interview with you?” he asked. “I’m sorry,” I apologized with a laugh.

“Oh no, no don’t apologize, that’s great, you’re only turning 17 and you’re all over the place…lets talk about your latest movie though, Gonna Get Caught, I’ve seen so many previews about this movie and everyone is so excited to see it”

“Oh, I’m glad…yea it was a lot of fun filming. I made a bunch of new friends and the action in it was so exciting”

“You did your own stunts” he stated.

“Yes I did, everyone wanted me to have a stunt double for everything I did but that would mean I wouldn’t be in most of the movie because most of it is action and I like to do my own stunts so I agreed to a stunt double for only a few scenes”

“Now, Taylor isn’t the only one that got jacked,” he said and everyone laughed. “Well that doesn’t sound very lady-like, what would you call it?” I just laughed. “There’s a scene where you’re riding a motor cycle in only, what? A sports bra?” I laughed some more.

“Yea, because I like fly off the top of something and the bottom of my shirt gets completely ripped so my stomach is showing”

“Then you do these cool tricks and jump onto a motor cycle and you just start riding”

“Yea, I’m being chased by the bad guys and my shirt gets ripped and I do these cool moves…”

“Were those real or did the stunt double do them”

“No, I really did them, I practiced a lot in a gymnastics place and I took some karate classes because I had to learn how to really flip a few guys and stuff…yea it was pretty intense”

“You both have a lot in common with these new movies of yours, you both have super muscles, you both ride motor cycles…”

“Oh and there’s this one scene where I take off my shirt in slow motion so I’m just in this skimpy tank top with these thin straps,” I added and everyone started laughing.

Then the guys in the audience began to whistle and holler which caused me to blush lightly as I giggled. “Yea, those guys are definitely going to see it now” Jimmy commented. “What about you Taylor?”

“Oh yea, of course”

“Good, cause I saw New Moon,” I said and the laughter finally died down.

“Rumors have been flying around that you’ll be in Eclipse, can you say anything about it?”

“Hmm it’s possible I guess” I smiled and he just laughed.

“Your smile makes me laugh, it’s so big and bright and…just wow,” he laughed and so did I. “Thank you”

“Here’s a scene from New Moon” Jimmy said a part of New Moon played.

“And now, a never before seen clip of Gonna Get Caught,” he said and the clip began playing.

It was of when I was riding a motor cycle as I was being shot out (not real bullets; just letting everyone know) and I caused it to slid on it’s side so I slid into a long funnel as it was being lifted into the air by a crane and I stayed in the funnel, contacting the “home base”.

“Come on, come on, come on,” I mumbled as I tried to get my “spy watch” to work. “This is just great,” I muttered.

Then I felt it tipping to a side, so I went to one side and grabbed onto the edge and I was hanging from it. I looked down below and saw a man hole. “This better work,” I whispered.

I shut my eyes tight and let go, so I began to fall and everyone saw me fall right through the hole into the sewage system. Then the clip ended and everyone started to cheer and clap.

“Was that scary for you?” Jimmy asked with a laugh.

“Oh yea. I hate heights, but I still wanted to try it”

“Alright…” he laughed. “Phew, that was intense, now I’m even more excited…when we get back, Taylor, Rachael and I are going to race on motor cycles!” Jimmy cheered and we went to a commercial break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The commercial break and now I was wearing a pair of jeans under my dress. “Welcome back, we’re with Taylor Lautner and Rachael Lewis, New Moon is sold out world wide, and Gonna Get Caught comes out December 6h, go see it! Now Taylor, Rachael and I are going to race with motor cycles to celebrate, now you both ride motor cycles in this movie”

“It’s true” we both said.

“Well tonight, I thought we would race some motor cycles, first one across the finish line is late night motor cycle champion of all time, yea that’s right, these bikes are intense” he said as we got out helmets on. “Gentlemen, bring out the bikes”

Then a guy came out with three mini motor cycles that were probably made for four year olds. “Lets do this!” Taylor said. “Whoo hoo!” I cheered. “Yea they’re pretty good…I got them in a cereal box and uhh they should be fun, they’re pretty easy, are they on, yea they’re on…”

“Are you gonna fit on this?” Taylor asked Jimmy.

“I don’t think so, I don’t know how I’m gonna do this, it’s just gonna be awkward, but we just gotta go out here, down the hallway, make a right into the prop room, around, through the curtain and whoever crosses the finish line, is the champ”

“This is the finish line?”

“Yea”

“Alright” We all sat down on them.

“Awe man” Tay complained.

“I know…not fair, it’s easier for you” Jimmy said to me

“Yea, she’s small” Taylor agreed.

“I am not” I protested as I shoved him lightly.

“Count us down…three, two, one” We all started going and pushing off with our legs.

Taylor and I got way ahead of Jimmy and we flew into the hallway. We both turned around and saw Jimmy’s legs were dragging on the ground as he chased after us. We went in a circle and once he caught up we continued down the hallway and Taylor flew into a wall falling on his side and his helmet came off. I was laughing so hard, I tried to stop but I flew into a wall myself and they both raced over to me as Jimmy handed him his helmet. I got up, Taylor put my helmet back on my head and we kept going. We were almost at the end but Taylor and I both turned in the same direction and we crashed right into each other, so we both flew off and rolled to the side, we were laughing so hard as Jimmy was still coming to catch up to us and when we stood up, Taylor went to go again but he flew into the wall. We both stood up as Jimmy got to our side. Taylor picked up both of our motor cycles, I jumped on his back and he raced us back into the studio, past the white line as Jimmy trailed behind us. Taylor slid on his knees as I flew off his back, sliding with him and Jimmy finished as well and rolled off the motor cycle onto his back as Taylor and I jumped up and high fived each other as we cheered. Jimmy stood up and we were all hysterical, Taylor and Jimmy did a manly hand shake and then I hugged him tightly.

“A tie! The champions! Taylor Lautner and Rachael Lewis!” he announced and everyone was cheering.

“Taylor Lautner and Rachael Lewis everybody!” he cheered and everyone was clapping and screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this chapter was pointless at the same time not
i just saw Taylors interview with jimmy and i just HAD to put it in here
it was hilarious! please hang in there with me
we'll get to good stuff soon
the beginnings of sequels aren't always so exciting

<<333